Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried some other probiotics - this one works best for me. I called Now Foods and talked to their nutritionist - he recommended this one. I have battled bacterial vaginosis for 6 months, and the combination of this probiotic in the morning and Now Foods Allibiotic about 6 hours later has helped immensly. This success comes after three doctor visits with various prescriptions and no luck.

Best ProBiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me to cycle different probiotics and not use only one. I keep going back to this one, its simply the best I have found. I highly recommend it!!

GReat Product

Posted by chacho on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well but I take 3 capsules three times per day along with other probiotics to eliminate candida!! I took 300 billion per day of ten different strains of probiotics. Probiotics do a lot more for the whole body than most people know. A lot of healthy things take place in the body with high amounts. Due to Western Diet!!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product arrived with dry ice and cold packs right on time. The quality is supreme. IHerb really has outstanding service.

Havent noticed anything while taking these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't think they work. Maybe it died during shipping, too hot...

Peace of Mind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know this is good for me even though i don't notice much difference. Now foods is trustworthy and i know by taking this probiotic my body is better of for it.

Could really tell a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

could really tell a difference while taking these

I love this company

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have many of their products and I am switching over my other brands to theirs for the rest of my needs,

not so good

Posted by Jane-Doe-from-Croatia on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In compare to my previous probiotic, (other brand, bought in local store), this one is not so good. I had no that well known "comfortable feeling", which I had with first one. :( Maybe long shipping did damage to it:, I don't know.

Not sure if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for a while now and i can't honestly say if may guts are any better for it. I suffer from regular stomach issues, and the best cure still seems to be rest and relaxation! If only I had more holiday time. I can say that these probiotics have, at least, never contributed to making my stomach worse.