Help

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a hypothyroidism and had taken a natural health seminar. The speaker mentioned taking probiotics when you have an autoimmune deficiency disease. So I decided to try this. Almost immediately, I started feeling better. I am pretty sure I'll be taking this product for life!

Solved my impacted bowel problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had a case of impacted bowel sometime ago, after a week of taking this (and the enzymes) the problem was gone. I now take this on a daily basis and over the last year had no further problems.

very effective! -helped my daughter's adult acne !****

Posted by nutranut on Oct 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this either first thing in the morning or at night before going to bed. It has made a difference in the frequency of my trips to the restroom. I started giving these to my daughter. She hates taking pills of any kind, but now actually asks for these. She has had severe acne breakouts since she was 14. The dermatologist has had her on antibiotics for years-it seemed to be the only thing that actually helped. She stopped taking the antibiotics-it is just too much for too long and it is not a good idea for many reasons. Unfortunately, her acne became worse. Since taking probiotics, her acne is definitely improving. She was often constipated and her monthly cycle affects her digestion. She has not been constipated since taking these. However, there is no cramping or bloating. She says she feels better when she takes these every day. This is truly amazing!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really like Probiotic Defense. My whole family is taking it. It has helped us to balance our systems and help get rid of the yeast.

best buy of probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Contains L. Bulgaris, the biotic found in the long-living, and the rest of the basics.

Now Foods, Probiotic Defense, 90 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it only for a week, but I already feel more energy every day :-)

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My stomach has been sensitive all my life, and I decided to give it a try. Only after 3 days I can feel a difference! Nothing has even come close to help me as much as this product has done, I am so happy I bought this!

Now foods, Probiotic defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find this product really works well on the digestive tract, and its a great price.

Seems to be working.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wanted to take a probiotic that had several types of helpful bacteria and not just Lactobacillus. This one seems to work for me.

stronger probiotic please

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

although this product is value for money it would be great if iherb could source a stronger product. It is not uncommon now for probiotics to have up 40 billion capacity and to only have to take it once a day.