SIMPLY AMAZING!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

There are more intestinal bacteria than cells in the body. Putting the balance in favor of the "friendly" will make everything healthy, happy and alive. The value is tremendous. Remember to take on an empty stomach to get the best results.

Now Foods Probiotic Defense Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. I put it on my oatmeal or whatever I have for breakfast and it works.

Probiotic Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product to be as good as "Primal Defense" and a lot more cost effecive.

Best Pro-Biotic I've Found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite nutritional supplement. It tastes great, it has all my favorite strains of probiotics, includes soil based organisms, and some really healthy green foods. On this product I've gone from a bowel movement every other day, or once every three days, to twice a day (immediately upon using it). I hope they never stop making it.

Great quality, better price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great pro-biotic filled with extra nutrients. To me it works better than its Garden of Life equivalent, and with a much better price. Helps keep candida at bay.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, nearly the same formulation to another, much more expensive product, also available on this site. I'm very satisfied and will continue to purchase it.

Now foods, probiotic defense powder, 3 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, really works on improving the digestive system

Easy way to get a nice flow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You dont have to worry about taking pills just put a few pinches into your mix and your good to go. has an earthy taste so dont get carried away if you dont want the flavor of your drink to get altered

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This really helps to maintain good intestinal flora. I take 2-3 times each day. I don't want to be without it.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product does what a probiotic is supposed to do at a very cost efficient price when compared with Primal Defense.