Great for allergies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using bee propolis for 3 years and it's been wonderful for my allergies, to fight them that is. I had a terrible cough that would not stop for almost 6 months. I went to see 3 different doctors,gave me many meds.,nothing worked, just spent a lot of money. I did my research and found this great natural product. After one month of taking 4 capsules a day along with 2 garlic gelcaps I stopped coughing completely. Ever since, I've been free of the horrible cough and all other allergy symptoms.Now I only take 2 capsules for support. And by the way I used to buy my products from another company but they had terrible service. The products from iHerb are even better and better price!! It's just great to do business with iHerb, I'm so happy I found your site.

Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has been one of the best immune enhancers I have ever used. I have found it to be more powerful than echinacea, vitamin c, or even garlic. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

The Bees Save the Day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Propolis in our family, has been keeping the colds/flu and bronchitis out of sight!! My sister's esophageal ulcers have finally healed up. We are amazed at what propolis can do. You do have to look beyond the strong smell of the capsules (resin-like)...but the benefits are amazing!!

Good for wound healing!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had a dental surgery and I took propolis for its antimicrobial properties and to help the wound heal faster. My dentist was amazed by the fastness of healing! I think that propolis gave me also more energy! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Propolis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was able to stop my cough of 5 years in which I had to take antibiotics for every 3 months because of my very low immune system, I have to take 2 consecutive days of infusion for each month lasting about 6 hours each. this is a wonderful product.

Now Foods Propolis is not the same now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Now Foods Propolis to help fighting my skin irritations for more than eight months now , and it has been working well until this order. The new Now Propolis I bought recently is almost impotent to my skin irritations. When I compared closely, I found that they no longer use the same propolis. The new propolis looks much darker than the older one. And I seriously doubt if the new propolis is authentic because it doesn't have the usually odor of propolis. In fact, it smells like cooked black sesame powder! I love and trust Now's propolis. I will wait for two months and buy one more bottle. I will fix my rate if the old propolis comes back, or I will switch to another brand.

This is one of the cheapest and most effective remedies for any cold or infection. The secret is the DOSE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take 2-3 capsules of NOW propolis and 1,000-2,000 mg of Vitamin C every 2 hours. IT works, I tell you. I just did 2 caps propolis with 1 gram of C every 2 hours aprox and almost completly prevented my cold from happening. I have very minor symptoms. You can use this for mastitis, bronchitis, flu, anything. I have given propolis to my 2-3 year old daughter in applesauce for cold/croup. This product is really good. Also, be sure to take this dose for 3-4 days or more to make sure you are over the cold or whatever!!

Very Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found Propolis to be very helpful. My asthma hes improved immensely since I started taking Propolis.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel better when I take this. I think it helps with a low grade infection in my digestive system

Propolis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent for intake of bee products; have been using this for a pet's skin condition with good results