Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. This product is chosen because of its anti bacterial and viral properties. The propolis does make the taste better. Note that the product is called Propolis Plus Extract, Propolis is actually ranked 3rd in terms of weights in this product. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Propolis plus Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

SUPER Excellent product, it prevents outbreaks of skin rash when properly taken.

Ecxelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product i use it whenever i feel cold symptoms and it works!!! it cut my cold away, another reason i started using it is because i got sick with a a bad cold while breastfeeding and i did not want o take antibiotics or other drugs,so i stick with propolis, just to add more to the topic i haven't had a cold since jan. this year!!! so i think it helps your immune system too

propolis plus extract.. 2fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

really like this product.. at the slightest hint of a sore throat.. a couple of dropper fulls seems to keep the "bug" from going any deeper...

I don't know if it works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken it for one month.It didn't bring any improvement for my allegy.But I don't know if it works for my energy.

What's a bad produce,It's true so bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Do you think it can give you health? you are wrong! It's just wasteful money and I used just to three days which is to deteriorated .you'll are only know this is junk .

not enough propolis in it

Posted by ReviewsByNina on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use propolis diluted in water as a mouth wash for my gums (periodontitis). Well, this blend is not as effective as pure propolis tincture. I thought that it will be effective because of the other components but this was not the case. I will fortify the remaining quantity with propolis to save the case and I will not buy it again.

싼게 비지떡이라더니,,,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

프로폴리스 검색하다가 요놈이 저렴하길래 구매했더니,,, 원래 프로폴리스는 끈적끈적 점성이 있는데, 이건 완전 투명한 물이네요,, 성분을 보니 감초 등 이런저런 약재를 섞어놓은 물이네요,, 프로폴리스 함량도 그리 많지 않은거같고,, 재구매의사없습니다.

Good herbal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Going to orde for the third time. It works for my family everytime I felt like they're going to catch a flu I gave them this one.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product