How NOT to Review a Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Reviews such as WORKS FOR HIM and VERY GOOD are low information: The first is anecdotal, the second is too vague. Perhaps iHerb should start formatting its review pages by having the buyer answer specific quesitons about results/usage. Having tried my share of prostate formulas with mixed results, this one seems like it will help the whole body, not just the prostate. NOW is a reliable company with many supplements. I gave it four stars for the ingredients alone. Five if it works better than what I use currently. To be continued. As long as someone is taking the time to write a review, they might consider doing their best so that others may benefit from their experience. I always read the negative reviews first to get a balanced idea about the supplement. First Day's Experience/Impression - These are BIG CAPSULES. If you have trouble swallowing pills/capsules, this is NOT for you. Since they are gelatin-based, they slip down smoothly with water or juice for me. 4/21/13: After three weeks usage, no noteworthy improvement. At best this supplement was only as good as NATURE'S ANSWER PROSTATE SUPPORT, which uses smaller veggie caps and only suggests taking two instead of three zeplin-sized gel caps. So I give it three stars and return to the other product. [:-(

GREAT Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It has a lot of essential nutrients and I use it as a supplement to the other vitamins and minerals I take each day. I really like the ingredients and it certainly seems to work. I have yearly physicals, a check up every 6 months and have no apparent problems!!! I am 69 years old -- hopefully this trend will continue!!!! Again -- GREAT product!!!!

Helped the problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my husband because at ago 68 he was starting to have some problems related to his prostate. The Prostate Health from NOW seems to have helped him with that. He also says he feels better and has more energy.

pills are too large to swallow easily. They seem to help I am about 50 days in.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works for him.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking this supplement for several years and has no prostate issues at all at nearly 60 years old. It does it's job well. It's a shame to see people give it bad reviews because they haven't been taking it long enough to get results. It could be benefiting so many men.

I recommend this Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The minerals & extracts in this product were recommended by my Urologist while under treatment for Prostate Cancer 4 years ago. At my last scan in 2016 there was no cancer detectable in my Prostate. I recommend this product to all men over 55 years of age at a low maintenance dose. And at the regular dose for those with Prostate cancer or at risk.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good

Fantastic Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

In just one month my flow improved dramatically. No going to the bathroom at night. I now have a complete drain of my bladder each time which I have not been able to do for a few years now. Just works great!!!

good fom my friend !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good for my friend

Saves trips to the "John"

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about three months now and it has saved me 3 or 4 trips to the toilet every night. I will keep using it unless something better comes along.

1 2