How NOT to Review a Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Reviews such as WORKS FOR HIM and VERY GOOD are low information: The first is anecdotal, the second is too vague. Perhaps iHerb should start formatting its review pages by having the buyer answer specific quesitons about results/usage. Having tried my share of prostate formulas with mixed results, this one seems like it will help the whole body, not just the prostate. NOW is a reliable company with many supplements. I gave it four stars for the ingredients alone. Five if it works better than what I use currently. To be continued. As long as someone is taking the time to write a review, they might consider doing their best so that others may benefit from their experience. I always read the negative reviews first to get a balanced idea about the supplement. First Day's Experience/Impression - These are BIG CAPSULES. If you have trouble swallowing pills/capsules, this is NOT for you. Since they are gelatin-based, they slip down smoothly with water or juice for me. 4/21/13: After three weeks usage, no noteworthy improvement. At best this supplement was only as good as NATURE'S ANSWER PROSTATE SUPPORT, which uses smaller veggie caps and only suggests taking two instead of three zeplin-sized gel caps. So I give it three stars and return to the other product. [:-(

Works for him.

Posted by Reviewer3155960 on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking this supplement for several years and has no prostate issues at all at nearly 60 years old. It does it's job well. It's a shame to see people give it bad reviews because they haven't been taking it long enough to get results. It could be benefiting so many men.

pills are too large to swallow easily. They seem to help I am about 50 days in.

Posted by 4873568568593376261 on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good fom my friend !

Posted by 5699768252859382278 on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good for my friend

Saves trips to the "John"

Posted by 4944414919415705874 on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about three months now and it has saved me 3 or 4 trips to the toilet every night. I will keep using it unless something better comes along.

Fantastic Product!!

Posted by 4727696449780126629 on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

In just one month my flow improved dramatically. No going to the bathroom at night. I now have a complete drain of my bladder each time which I have not been able to do for a few years now. Just works great!!!

Helped the problem

Posted by Reviewer1839047 on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product for my husband because at ago 68 he was starting to have some problems related to his prostate. The Prostate Health from NOW seems to have helped him with that. He also says he feels better and has more energy.

very good

Posted by 5705905301969908598 on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good

GREAT Product

Posted by 5215940958900557419 on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It has a lot of essential nutrients and I use it as a supplement to the other vitamins and minerals I take each day. I really like the ingredients and it certainly seems to work. I have yearly physicals, a check up every 6 months and have no apparent problems!!! I am 69 years old -- hopefully this trend will continue!!!! Again -- GREAT product!!!!

maintenance

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

was hoping itll help with leaking urine after peeing finished whole bottle but still see no improvements so,,......

1 2