The best thing for enlarged prostate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had growing prostate problems over the last 5 years and it was getting out of control My urologist said there is no herbal approach to help the condition. I did a huge amount of research and after a few weeks on this, the 5 years of growing problems are gone. I stopped this product and the problems began to re-appear. I am happy to take this for the rest of my life if necessary as life is good again and there are no side effects. All Good !! I feel every man over 50 should take the combinations of herbs in this product for prostate health.

IT WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband said to me hone, this is probably not a good time to tell you this... but" He was having symptoms of an enlarged prostate. I read the reviews and then ordered. At first he was only taking 2 once a day ( he's not big on taking any pills). When he started taking 1 twice a day the symptoms were gone in less than a week. It really does work! Of course we caught this at the very beginning of his symptoms. We don't have insurance and couldn't afford a doctor visit much less tests. I praise the Lord Jesus it was the answer. At least for now.

Great Prostate Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband had an elevated PSA level and was getting up to go to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a night. He has been taking Prostate Support for about 3 months now and only gets up once a night so it must be working!

Without Now Foods Prostate Support My PSA Was Almost .4

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When a family member told me about Prostate Support I decided to try it. In a few months my PSA was below .1. I have been taking this product for over five years and it has reduced my visits to my urologist to once a year for my PSA test. I may have had maybe two prostate infections in the last five years. My PSA remains below .1. My flow is good the most of the time and I am still sexually active. I am seventy-three years old.

It's starting to WORK after 2 months!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product now for 2 months and I am right now starting to see the slightest of improvement. Last night I actually slept for 4 hours straight before being forced awake to have to urinate. Usually I only sleep for about an hour or 2 befoe having to get up and take care of matters, so that's an improvement. Also, my flow is getting better and I'm not wetting all over the place as I did before. I was told that it takes taking this stuff for about 3 months before you will notice any appreciative difference. Well, I've tried everything and nothing else has worked for me before. Noticing this already after only 2 months is indicating that this is indeed good stuff.

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking straight Saw Palmetto for years but had started getting up out of bed about 3 times every night. Ordered this product and now I get up only once and even slept all the way through once. The other ingredients really make a difference. Now Foods have great products and iherb is the best supplement outlet period. If your getting up at night to go to the bathroom more than once, or having other urinary problems, try this.

Now foods prostate support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Now foods always has the best products. This is the very best prostate support I have found so far.

I would not recommend to use this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Prostate support seemed to me to be a quit good product according to its composition before i started to use it. After having used it for couple of days i had some diffeculties with erection and wanted to find out what is the reason. The internet gave me the answer. The thing is that Saw Palmetto Extract which is one of the key ingredients of this product increases testosterone, but it does so by inhibiting the 5-α reductase enzyme, which means that the herb inhibits the conversion from testosterone to DHT. The result is that you will have more testosterone, as it can’t convert into DHT, but you will feel like sh*t as you’re only blocking the testoterone from converting into its more potent form. I personally will not use it again. More over there are other things which might help with prostate for example fireweed or rosebay as it is also called.

Tried for painful ejaculation - it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Painful ejaculation was my main reason for trying this product. I've been very pleased to see that it has greatly improved this symptom. I now have almost no pain after taking it for no more than 1 month. I'm amazed and grateful!

Now Foods Prostrate Softgels Are The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Ihave used Now Foods Prostrate Support Softgels for 5 or 6 years, and have not had any problems with my prostrate. I had previously had problems with an enlarged prostrate gland.