a life-changing product

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

for men who suffer from frequent urination or prostate discomfort, this will be a life-changer. Two capsules per day (I take with breakfast and dinner) will make a difference quickly. Also helpful are daily fish oil and vitamin C. A course of cranberry extract is a good idea at the outset to kill any bacteria that may be causing trouble. It's not a bad idea for men who are 40+ to take one or two per day to PREVENT problems. This formula is economical and safe, and does the job very nicely. Click YES if my review helped, and read my other reviews to discover more helpful products.

Take the right dose, and it will work!

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took a softgel with my breakfast and another with my dinner, but didn't see any difference in my symptoms. After 10 days I doubled the dose, and in few days I could tell the difference. In order for this product to reduce prostate inflammation, and possibly return a prostate to its normal size, it would take 6 months at least. Please visit my page for more reviews.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer2026566 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it so much. I`m only 22, but already have chronic prostatitis. I do not have leucocytes in my analysis, but still had some pain. After I started to take this product - no more pain! I LOVE NOW FOODS!

Obviously works

Posted by Reviewer1018789 on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has taken this for a number of years and has had no further prostate problems. A very economical product, too.

Hope it works

Posted by bhaktadasa on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a relatively new user of the prostrate herbs. I am not sure if they will help me but I am giving them a try

Trusted brand

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband just began using this product. It contains a good synergistic combination of herbs that should be valuable in maintaining his prostate health.

still needs time

Posted by 5665767773063148027 on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started to use this product some weeks ago, it turned out that urination became difficult. I doubt it is because of this product. Now I tried to increase the dosage to the maximum limit, as I think the effect was due to the initial dosage, so if increased it will get better result. Anyway, I'm not in a position this product is good, it will find when two bottles consumed.

ok

Posted by 4814134929912578302 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

no difference so far after using it for more than 3 weeks, may be it takes longer time to see the effeect

Worth trying

Posted by 5224847312142393129 on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't know the effect as used for a short time only but may with for trying.

Doesn't work for everyone.

Posted by 4725513997277542642 on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tried the product for a little while and it aggravated the symptoms. I had read the reviews before purchasing it and hoped to benefit , but it turns out I'm not as lucky as those whose symptoms improved