Works Well...

Posted by Reviewer2221656 on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's a little gritty and the flavor takes a bit of getting used to. However, THIS STUFF WORKS!! I used this product morning and night during a 3 week detox. Terrific product. I will say this, if you take it at bedtime (as I did), the psyllium will absorb the water in your system and flush the excess. I would go to bed at 11pm and awake at 2:30am to use the restroom. If you take it at night, take it 3-4 hours before bedtime.

Great taste and good results

Posted by Reviewer2185013 on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet and mixes very well compared to most other psyllium formulas.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice product with the Psyllium being ground real small it dosen't take a lot and when mixed in a drink it goes down smooth and gives great fiber. I would recommend this to anyoned. The price is right too.

High fibre!

Posted by Reviewer2970201 on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was really impressed with this product, especially the apple flavouring and the fact that no dodgy ingredients were used to produce it. Most enjoyable with some juice but can be taken with just some water. Highly recommended product to keep your digestive tract clean, moving and healthy.

Apple Flavored Psyllium

Posted by Reviewer3167470 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant tasting, hard to mix. The whole Psyllium Husks are better for me to use.

Tastes like cardboard and won't dissolve

Posted by Reviewer2065812 on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

While I am a big fan of Now Foods in general, I can't recommend their Apple Flavored Psyllium. It tastes like cardboard and refuses to dissolve. I am reluctant to admit it but Metamucil remains my favorite laxative. I keep looking for alternatives but Metamucil tastes good, does the job and is dirt cheap. Competitors have their work cut out for them.

Absolutely Perfect! Best Psyllium there is!

Posted by Reviewer1028625 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried soo many different Psylliums, and they were all at one extreme or the other. Either they were like eating ground packing material or they were sickening sweet to the point of nausea. But thank goodness for Now Foods Apple Flavored Psyllium! It is the only one I can tolerate. It has a very mild flavor - just enough to make it pleasant. I'll never buy any other kind now. So glad I stumbled upon it here!

Psyllium

Posted by Reviewer3312486 on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product is great! It really regulates your system.

Now Foods Apple Flavored Psyllium

Posted by Reviewer1914289 on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps supplement fibre and helps with regulatity.

best taste

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has got to be the best tasting product for the purpose intended. I take it each night and oftener if I don't hve a lot of fiber that day.

1 2