Help

Now Foods, Psyllium Husk Caps, 500 Capsules

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After taking for about a week. It helps and relieve my constipation. One thing to note when taking Psyllium husk caps, need to drink plenty of water. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

Now Foods Psyllium Husk review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For years I have faithfully used Metamucil as a dietary fiber supplement, but didn't like the idea of flavors or sweeteners in the product. I have found the Now Foods Psyllium Husk Caps to be just as effective, not to have the flavor or sweetener additives, and to cost considerably less.

Awesome Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Okay first off a little history about myself. I have IBS, & also had my Gallbladder removed in Feb. 2009. I am still in the experimental stage of this product but have already seen great results. I have always had the problem of eating & having to run to the bathroom, sometimes I didn't think I would make it.....it is embarrassing, as I hate using public restrooms for such a private matter; I avoid eating in restaurants when possible. A friend of mine told me about this product & how it has helped her & two people she knew that it had helped. I was skeptical because I figured I would live with this curse forever.....I didn't think I would be saying this, but these capsules have helped me so much, & in just 2 1/2. I only take 2 a day instead of the recommended dosage; I think you need to work out what works best for your body. I highly recommend this product & it does work. I no longer have the urge after eating that I have to run to the restroom, or stay close to one because I don't know when I am going to have an IBS attack. Now I can eat & don't feel like my stomach is going to explode. It doesn't cure you, but I have seen a vast improvement & will continue to order these from here on out.....I will be recommending these to everyone I know who has stomach problems.

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking this for just two weeks, I have no more hard stool and no more pain with going to the bathroom. I am going almost everyday now and feel great!

Great fiber source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great fiber source especially for a diabetic wanting to reduce the calorie intake and still get enough fiber. Great regularity too.

recommended by dog's vet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my vet said to give this to my dogs to prevent impacted anal glands.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep me full and good for regularity

Much better than drinking the powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I take vitamins with iron in them and iron will "bind you up". This fixes that & helps everything stay regular. Love iHerb!

I recommend if you have fissures

Posted by paisleyjade on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take one pill/day since I have fissures. This greatly helps regularity and keeping the stool soft so there`s no pain.

Psyllium Husk Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that there is no sugar, starch,etc., but disappointed that 3 capsules only has 1.1g of fiber. I can get 5g of fiber in one tsp of psyllium husks. The capsules were for convenience when traveling, but I won't bother taking them now. AC from New York