Very good but be careful not to take too much.

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These caps are great for adding fiber to your daily intake. However, this is one supplement to be careful not to take too much of as I have learned the hard way. Take as directed is the perfect dose, 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Thinking that fibers are good for you and taking too much can result in the temporary blockage of your colon and hence lodging the food you eat afterwards in your stomach and result in a terrible nausea becasue food cannot be passed down.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2637969 on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not as effective as the whole husks but definitely the best capsules I've ever used. It's also more convenient than taking the whole husks which allows me to use it more consistently. I hope they never stop making this product. I convinced my sister to start using it and her cholesterol dropped over 80 points.Would highly recommend to everyone! -Miami, Florida

good product

Posted by Reviewer2113136 on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that apple pectin is included in this psyllium husk cap. Specifically, because it binds with aluminum.

Psyllium Husk improved regularity

Posted by Reviewer1376385 on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For several years I have had a problem with a slow digestive system. Though I was fairly regular I was slow and had a problem with a backed up colon. After taking Psyllium Husk for the last two months the problem has gone and my elimination is greatly improved. I am taking 2 caps twice a day

Great source of fiber!

Posted by James-Simon on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fiber intake alone is important for overall health. Psyllium Husk is excellent source for fiber and provides a variety of other benefits as well, such as keeping you regular, cleaning the colon, reducing diarrhea and helping with high cholesterol… to list a few.

convenient

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take psyllium husk in the in the bulk form, but have this as a back-up when the other is not convenient. I would like it to be in an organic form, but this works fine for regularity.

Good for regularity

Posted by Reviewer2815208 on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took one tablet a day before breakfast. It helped with my regularity problems. I did not experience major gas or bloating. A good product overall.

Effective at a good price

Posted by hopepest on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like that I don't have to swallow 4 capsules 2-3 times a day. Just 2 each time will do.

Favorite product

Posted by Reviewer2445154 on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite products. It works well to take before a meal to help you feel full with less food.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2853839 on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Just started to work this into my diet; not too sure I see yet.