Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used psyllium fiber for more than 10 years. I've tried different brands, and now I have definetely found the brand that I am sticking with! No sugar, yet the beet powder makes is sweet. Now Foods is a name that I trust.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product as I was unhappy with another named brand. I was attracted to the Now Foods product as it contains no artificial ingredients. The taste of fiber products can be an issue. This was the case with the previous product I used. The Now Foods Psyllium Husk Fiber has a great taste and is easy to consume. I recommend this product to anyone who needs a great tasting fiber supplement.

Has maltodextrin and sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking at the nutritional breakdown of this product and plain psyllium and I realized that only 50% of the carbs are fiber whereas the plain psyllium is nearly 100% fiber. The rest is maltodextrin and sugar from the beet powder. Maltodextrin actually has a HIGHER glycemic index than sugar! Which means it's worse than sugar.

Not the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Difficult to dissolve. Metyamucil is much better

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really helps me feel lighter:-)

Psyllium Husk Fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Health benefits of fiber have lower blood cholesterol levels, help maintain insulin levels and reduce the risk of colon cancer and breast cancer. Fiber also allow better digestion and may prevent overeating as contributing to the reduction of desire for food.Well they drink because they do not irritate the throat (tonsillectomy, for example)

The best Fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have used this fiber for a few years. We love the taste and the quality.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very fine powder and tastes great!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste great, like orange

now foods, psyllium husk fiber, organe flavored

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love this stuff! use it every day! and one certianly cannot complain about the price OR the service from IHERB!!

1 2 3