Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2712403 on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used psyllium fiber for more than 10 years. I've tried different brands, and now I have definetely found the brand that I am sticking with! No sugar, yet the beet powder makes is sweet. Now Foods is a name that I trust.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3043893 on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product as I was unhappy with another named brand. I was attracted to the Now Foods product as it contains no artificial ingredients. The taste of fiber products can be an issue. This was the case with the previous product I used. The Now Foods Psyllium Husk Fiber has a great taste and is easy to consume. I recommend this product to anyone who needs a great tasting fiber supplement.

Has maltodextrin and sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1177329 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking at the nutritional breakdown of this product and plain psyllium and I realized that only 50% of the carbs are fiber whereas the plain psyllium is nearly 100% fiber. The rest is maltodextrin and sugar from the beet powder. Maltodextrin actually has a HIGHER glycemic index than sugar! Which means it's worse than sugar.

Not the Best

Posted by Reviewer3215241 on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Difficult to dissolve. Metyamucil is much better

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2930102 on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The taste is great and I am pleased at the regularity I have with the product.

Tastes like tang.

Posted by Reviewer3284052 on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A fiber powder that I can actually drink. It doesn't have quite the amount of fiber as some others, but I can't stand the taste of the others, so there's no contest.

Now Foods Psyllium Husk Fiber, Orange.

Posted by Reviewer3318381 on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant tasting and comfortable results. I take it mixed into my breakfast hot cereal and drink water or tea before and after.

Delicious fiber drink

Posted by Reviewer2517567 on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really appreciate NOW Foods not adding aspartame to their orange flavored psyllium husk fiber. Most of the others I've tried taste great but I don't want the aspartame in it. This tastes great and is aspartame free!

fiber

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This fiber product is easy to take. The orange flavor makes it palatable too. This is my second order for it. Thank you.

Orange - finally!

Posted by Reviewer1722176 on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this psillium with orange and haven't been able to get it recently. So I was so glad when I saw it on iherb. Great product, great taste!

1 2 3