Works great for knee pain, and prostate of course

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have read about Pumpkin Seed Oil and it's anti-inflammatory benefits, it's as effective as NSAIDs for knee pain. I take 1 softgel with breakfast and another 1 with dinner, I really like the results!!! it's amazing especially when you combine it with Glucosamine and Fish Oil. No more Knee Pain people :) Please visit my page for more reviews, I have reviewed many products for joints pain and support. Good luck

Pumpkin Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer3003939 on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I using this product to block DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) that makes one lose hair. It is working very well for me as I am taking MAXI-HAIR and Rogaine.

I Joined the Germans in Taking Pumpkin Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2170264 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I designed my anticancer diet, I added pumpkin seed oil because it has been used in Germany (and Europe) for many years to lower the risk of prostate cancer. Now Foods provides quality products which was reassuring to me.

Excellent products

Posted by Reviewer3319014 on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this oil for the first time and it worked great within 3 days of starting it to solve my urination problems. Had been to the Dr. many times and nothing helped I almost gave up hope then I tryed this oil! I will order all my oils from Iherb.com!!

Good, but not as Good as Whole Pumpkin Seeds

Posted by HawaiianViking on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pumpkin seeds, with their oil as one constituent ingredient, have long been used to improve prostate health; I've found that whole pumpkin seeds (sometimes known as pepitas) are possibly the best non-prescription treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) as well as being (somewhat less) effective for prostatitis. I purchased Now Foods, Pumpkin Seed Oil, hoping that the same benefits would be found in a softgel that come from a handful of whole pumpkin seeds; Well, the results are similar but not the same — a handful of whole pumpkin seeds is still more effective. With that said, when busy or travelling, Now Foods, Pumpkin Seed Oil is an acceptable stand-in for pumpkin seeds. One thing to note: In addition to benefiting the prostate, whole pumpkin seeds are used, particularly in Latin America, as a folk remedy for Intestinal parasites; I'm unaware whether simply consuming the oil will help to eliminate parasites, so for that purpose, it is probably advisable to use whole pumpkin seeds only.

Anthony

Posted by Reviewer1248605 on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps my bladder during sleep

Great for Bladder health

Posted by Reviewer2783568 on Nov 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps keep urinary tract healthy

pumpkin seed oil

Posted by Reviewer3332276 on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i bought this for my dad,and he says its way better than taking prescription drugs to improve his bathroom problems.

Amazing product for overactive bladder

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this after reading that pumpkin seed oil is the main ingredient in many remedies for overactive bladder (needing to pee often, especially at night). I was absolutely amazed at how quickly I saw an improvement in just a short time, taking 2 pills a day with my evening meals. I now get up so much less often at night to pee and am therefore sleeping so much better. Who knew pumpkin seeds had such properties!!

Now Pumpkin Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1749505 on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Our family goes through lots of this as a means to purify and strengthen as needed. Very effective.