Help

Tastes just like sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, just not as sweet as sugar but I don't mind that. I love the convenient packages.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tried this in drinks and on breakfast cerials such as cornflakes. I love it. I try to avoid anything with sugar in it and this makes it possible. Tastes great, nice crystals almost identical to white sugar (Without the harmful effects) and has a slight salty taste. It's really unique. Give it a try and give it to your friends :)

need too many to sweeten

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate that it's natural but I personally need 4 packets to come close to being as sweet as Splenda. And of course those packets are maddening to open. Really have to get used to the taste also.

not very sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am concerned about my sugar intake so I ordered this product to sweeten my coffee, tea, and cereal. I have to use several packets to satisfy my taste.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased to reccommend this product

As long as it healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it in the coffe at least 5 units. I didin't noticed more diferent taste compare to sugar.

Packets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great idea and not too sweet

perfect sugar substitute

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried to eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I tried every sugar substitute on earth...until I found xylitol. It tastes just like sugar. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it has no bad aftertaste (in fact, it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh). It looks and feels like sugar. I've used every day for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say! This is a great way to have your xylitol "on the go". I keep a handful at the office. Start with one or two servings per day and increase slowly, as it can have a laxative effect. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Ultra convenient.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes takes a couple of times to get it to tear, but worth it. Not as sweet as the same amount of sugar, but mixes in just as well if not better, and actually good for you.

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great taste, great value.

1 2 3