Finally my skin has found a match!

Posted by sumant on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is just a great toner for my skin. It cleanses and really brightens the complexion. I have always used Avalon Organics toners, but after using NOW Foods Purifying Toner I could never use another. Thank you iHerb for stocking NOW products, always excellent quality and prices!

I love this tonic / Me encanta éste tónico

Posted by isismakeupforever on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin and sensitive. It contains no alcohol and smells like orange. Tengo la piel mixta y sensible. No contiene alcohol y huele como a naranja.

Great toner

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have tried several types of toners that iherb sells. This is one of my favorites.

Purifying Toner Now Foods

Posted by 5176008013899572815 on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice toner, it smells like tangerine and keep my skin clean and fresh and doesn't make dry neither oily.

Buen producto

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo uso para cara y ojos y no me irrita. Huele a naranja. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Does what it says!

Posted by 4982444404035340428 on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a month of use I noticed a change in my complexion with a more even-toned and healthy-looking skin! Smells nice of oranges and for this price I will buy this toner again.

Lea

Posted by Reviewer1992254 on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I have no acne anymore.

my face love this toner!

Posted by Reviewer2737937 on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great refreshes the skin, it smells sweet, fresh oranges. It is delicate, moisturizes and firms the skin, the face has a better color.

Great!!

Posted by Renzokuken on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As someone who loves to err on the side of caution for daily cosmetics products, I love how this product is free from Phenoxyethanol, Paraben or the like. It is also very effective when it comes to removing residual dirt on your face and it does a better job compared to a popular rose water toner here. Love the fact that it is infused with Vitamin C. Few of the products that I feel that actually works!!

Mi tónico favorito "de verano"

Posted by Marlapri on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Como ya he apuntado en algun otro review, uso tónico facial durante todo el año, aunque según la temporada uso uno u otro. En otoño/invierno uso el Witch Hazel Toner de aroma Lavanda, del que también he escrito una review muy positiva; y en primavera/verano uso éste. Now Foods Purifying toner, Vitamin C & Acai Berry es un tónico con un genuino aroma a cítrico, que se puede usar tantas veces al día como sea necesario y que prepara la piel para cualquier situación (sea para ir "al natural" o bien para prepararla para usar maquillaje). Lo que menos me gusta, para que os hagáis una idea, es la cantidad, (237ml), que se me antoja poca para un producto tan maravilloso.