Finally my skin has found a match!

Posted by sumant on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is just a great toner for my skin. It cleanses and really brightens the complexion. I have always used Avalon Organics toners, but after using NOW Foods Purifying Toner I could never use another. Thank you iHerb for stocking NOW products, always excellent quality and prices!

Great toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have tried several types of toners that iherb sells. This is one of my favorites.

I love this tonic / Me encanta éste tónico

Posted by isismakeupforever on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin and sensitive. It contains no alcohol and smells like orange. Tengo la piel mixta y sensible. No contiene alcohol y huele como a naranja.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this toner for 8 months straight but now im very disappointed. First of all, they have apparently changed the formula and started to preserve the product with phenoxyethanol, but here on this website the ingredients list has not been changed: it still says that they use "natural preservative". I would never reorder it if I knew beforehand. 2nd of all, now it smells very synthetic. And 3rd, this new formula is awful, my skin tingles and burns after using it. This last order was just a waste of time and money.

Purifying Toner Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice toner, it smells like tangerine and keep my skin clean and fresh and doesn't make dry neither oily.

Lea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I have no acne anymore.

Buen producto

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo uso para cara y ojos y no me irrita. Huele a naranja. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Does what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a month of use I noticed a change in my complexion with a more even-toned and healthy-looking skin! Smells nice of oranges and for this price I will buy this toner again.

my face love this toner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great refreshes the skin, it smells sweet, fresh oranges. It is delicate, moisturizes and firms the skin, the face has a better color.

100% recomendable

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta este tónico! No contiene alcohol, tiene un olor a naranja (que no es que me apasione ) pero desaparece enseguida.