Miraculous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has helped with my circulation and broken veins very much

Now foods pycnogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product to improve circulation. As a side effect it also helps with hot flashes. I have been using it for 4 years.

Cracked fingertips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take two in the morning and two at night. It really works. I read about it in a newspaper column of a pharmacist. He recommended it to relieve splitting finger tips and fissures. Within three weeks they went away almost completely. I still get one now and then, but rarely. I also use plenty of mosturizer and lotion. I used lot of lotion before, but it didn't work without the pycnogenol.

my review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for three months and my blood pressure has gone from 144/3 to 114/73. What a difference. This is one product that you should really look into if your are looking to bring down your blood pressure.

My favorite antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I noticed how powerful it is when I ran out of it for a few days. I tried cheaper versions of 'pine extract' and they didn't work the same. This is my most trusted and valued source of Pycnogenol. I highly reccommend it.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for the wife and her health and complexion are much better. She even noticed the difference.

pycnogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this actually helps in reducing the affects of air pollution by reducing the irritation to my nose and eyes.

Highly suggest it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started using pycnogenol 10 years ago. I have used several different brands but I have found NOW to be one of the best. I found that it has improved my memory and my focus and have been giving it to my son who is dyslexic and it seems to help him to focus and to memorize words. I went without it once for 3 weeks and could definitely feel the difference in my overall health. In fact this summer I had severe anemia where my hemoglobin was at a 6 level. The doctors were shocked that I had been able to function fairly normally under such conditions but I feel it was the pycnogenol that made the difference since it increases oxygen to the brain. If I had not been taking it, I would have probably been hospitalized. I am very grateful for this product!

Good Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for over a decade and it definitely has kept me healthy. I rarely get colds or sick.

Using it for diabetes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I read a report that pycnogenol may be good for reducing sugar spikes after meals. I trust Now's products.

1 2 3