great for early hairloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pygeum and saw palmetto is a great DHT blocker. This product gives me great results in keeping the hair on top of my head. I swear it works.

Reduce facial skin oil to reduce hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product to reduce loss of hair on my head, as explained by doctor and evidenced by reduced forehead and head skin oil. Before using this product by late afternoon my forehead was quite oily, now it is noticeably reduced. We'll see...

noticing a big difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since I have started taking this product on a regular basis, I have noted a big difference in ... let's just say that when using the bathroom it flows.

MOVE OVER FLOMAX...Finally a natural pill that works great....!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful. I go lees times to the bathroom at night plus the best part is that it seems to of cured my prostate pains. GET OFF THE FLOMAX!

prostatitus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have suffered from prostatitus on and off for about 4 years. Antibiotics sometimes relieve the symptons and sometimes they dont. Have been taking this product for about 4 weeks now. It has definately improved my urine flow already and reduced some of the pain I have in the prostate area. Whether it will improve my condition long term, I do not know, but am happy with the results so far.

Very disgusting smell in the bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I realized it makes me have stronger libido. However, I realized it has a very disgusting smell in the bottle. It is not about the smell of oil, I am not sure if it is due to the capsule. But I take many capsules, this is totally different from the rest. I open another new bottle, and the same smell again. I am not sure what's wrong with the quality. The smell makes ma feel like vomiting. I tried a lot of oil products, the smell does not come from the oil.

Seems good...

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking it for long-term effects, so short term I can only say it seems to have an affect on performance.

Must work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time now and I have always received a good report on my prostate health. So, it must do what it is supposed to do.

This works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been using this product daily for several months and it works better than any prescriptions he was getting from his doctor.

mans best friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

any man over 35 should be on this!!! my dad had prostate cancer and the doctor told my dad that if i had put him on the saw palmetto he would not have been able to save him. this is the greatest thing for any man.

1 2 3 4