Quercetin with Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

LOVE THIS!! I cannot take allergy medications so I needed to find an alternative. For the first time in 35 years I do not have seasonal allergy symptoms AND NO side effects from this supplement! I am SO GRATEFUL I found Querctin. I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. Allergy FREE!!!!!!! MUST try this product!!! I would give it 10 stars if I could!

Excellent for bronchitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had the flu which developed into bronchitis. Got on the net, found out about Quercetin, took just 2 capsules of this product per day with Vitamin C and lungs cleared up in 2 days. My brother had bronchitis for 3 weeks from the volcanic smog and after he took this product for a week, 2 capsules per day with Vitamin C, his bronchitis cleared up within a week. Also, when my 87 yo mother came down with bronchitis, I gave her this product and she took 2 capsules per day with Vitamin C for a week and when I saw her the following week, her bronchitis had cleared up. Best to take this product with food or with lots of water because the bromelain can cause heartburn. I take take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening so that it is easier on my stomach.

Changed my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I suffered for years with over-active bladder and painful inflammations and this product has nearly cured me. I went a whole year without a urinary flare-up on a two a day dose. I increase my dose to two caps three times a day when my bladder feels like it's acting up again. It really keeps everything calm including trips to the bathroom.

Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It gave me terrible itching all over my body. I have taken Quercetin and bromelain before with another brand but never had any problems. The day I took this it gave me itching. So disappointed with this product.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. It really helps my chronic stuffy nose. And it is amazing when I use it for allergies.

Now Foods Quercetain with Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is just brilliant at snuffing out any sign of hayfever or sinusitus. As a long term sufferer I cannot recommend it highly enough, plus iHerbs service is excellent.

magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this to handle allergic reactions and it seems to work better than anything else and with virtually no side effects.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really cleared up my allergies. I was sneezing continuously until my eyes would water, then after taking this product, all my symptoms went away. Good stuff!

Effective and Value-for-money Quercetin

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

NOW Foods pack in one of the highest Quercetin - 400mg, in one capsule. Most popular brands contain 200 - 250mg, thus requiring 2 capsules per serving. This is effective before change of seasons (from hot to cold/cold to hot) to support our immune system against over-producing histamine which causes mucus-membrane inflammation and heighten sensitivity to irritants. Children below 12 only needs a fraction of each capsule. Capsule can be opened and closed for multiple use. My teenaged son only needs half a capsule to experience its benefit. Quercetin is mostly used as a preventive and maintenance bioflavonoid. It is not a single-remedy for acute infection.

Now Quercetin, with Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this product to replace Now's Respir-All. The additional ingredients in Respir-All I already get through my multiple. Also saves money! I have found that taking Quercetin with Bromelain (first thing in the morning [minimum of 30 minutes before eating/drinking]} eliminates the need for all allergy prescriptions, including over-the-counter medications. I also use a saline nasal spray and/or nettle pot.