Pain Gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from recurring gout. My latests bout was in the knuckles of my right hand making it impossible to use.I learned about Quercetin and ordered a bottle. Within 3 days the swelling and pain were greatly reduced and I now have full use again.

outstanding for allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I was first diagnosed with metastatic cancer, quercetin was one of several substances prescribed by my naturopath to decrease inflammation (taken on an empty stomach). As I increased the number of pills I took before breakfast, I begged her for something I could discontinue, and quercetin got dropped. But I started to feel irritation in my upper throat that caused me to cough, and I was afraid the lung tumor I had had earlier was recurring. Somebody suggested it was allergies, which was a label I had rejected because my cancer had so long been misdiagnosed by drs. as asthma and allergies (due to the lung tumor's damage to my throat), but I decided to start taking this quercetin with bromelain (1200 mg.) again. Within three days the irritation began to decrease, and so has my coughing. What a relief!

Antioxidant, Allergies, and Absorption

Posted by mikeinbc on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased Now Foods Quercetin as an additional antioxidant to add to my arsenal. But it came with surprising benefits. During the last month of allergy season, I noticed a huge decrease in my symptoms. No more sneezing, rashes, leaky nose, and breathing issues. The only symptom I noticed was slightly itchy eyes. I discovered recently that quercetin also increases the absorption of resveratrol. The key to most antioxidants is to take on an empty stomach and combine with some form of vitamin C. It has been shown that vitamin C increases the absorption of various green tea antioxidants by 30-98%. This can be extended to many antioxidants. I take a combo of ascorbic acid and lemon juice with all my antioxidants.

Quercetin w/Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have really enjoyed using the Quercetin w/Bromelain for my back pain. It definitely has helped with the imflammation along with my allergies!!

Great allergy control!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The price and effect of this Quercetin and Bromelain is AMAZING!! GREAT for the allergy season! I take 2 capsules, once to twice a day.....it's wonderful!

Great for reducing dust mite reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and my daughter are prone to sinus problems from dust mite. They both experience great relief from taking this product immediately. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a more natural solution.

hay fever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the single most effective supplement for my hay fever. My symptoms almost completely disappeared except for some minor eye itch. I love it.

Excellent product for allergies or stomach problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product for allergies and stomach issues! Works much better than anything that was prescribed by the doctor!

an extra allergy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product helped me survive the worst pollen count in Denver history this spring. Without it I probably would have had to get a steroid boost like prednisone. Even my hubby was slightly affected by seasonal allergies this year, and this was all he needed to keep symptoms at bay.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps my husband with an (stress related) allergy, taken with L- methionine and as much as can be tolerated vitamin C.