Great product, great price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix this into my oatmeal with some honey for a satisfying breakfast. The omega-3 benefits of flax are more accessible to the body when taken in meal form rather than seed form. I store this product in the freezer, having read that the oils in flaxseed can go rancid.

Bulky!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is very good for adding to baking products or smoothies, but it does absorb water and thicken a lot, so be aware. I added some to muffins and had to add a lot of water to get it back to workable consistency, which is fine, but be aware. While mixing batter, give it a minute to absorb the water and bulk up, then add more water if you have to. It's also very good in smoothies, but again it will make them very thick. Small enough grind to drink easily, and grinding the seeds probably helps you to digest them and get the most benefit from the nutrients within them, instead of just passing them through.

flax meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product. finely ground. I use it as a substitute for oil in baking and sprinkle it on yogurt and cereal.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Product is fresh and ground very fine. I put it on my Greek yogurt and blueberries in the morning. Is very yummy. Great source of fiber and Omega 3.

Low Carb option

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for adding fiber to a low carb diet. I make faux pancakes and waffles with it. I shopped around and this was the best deal I found on the net.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product delivered on time and intact.

Good for smoothies and 'Flax Eggs'

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A nice addition to my morning smoothie. I also use this as an egg substitute and it does a decent job. Good value product compared to what is available in my country.

Flax seed meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Would recommend. Very good for porridge, combined with oats and chia seeds.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this flax seed meal regularly in the morning in my smoothies.

Great product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the way to buy flax seed, already ground and tasty. I keep it in Tupperware in my fridge and just sprinkle a few tsps on my cereal. Quick and easy. Wish I had remembered to buy another one with my last order because I am going through it fast...!