Great, lower glycemic sweetener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This agave nectar really has a wonderful flavor. It's very light (hardly noticable in recipes) and has a delicious sweetness. I've used this in pumpkin pie, sweet potato casserole, and cranberry sauce, and it really is delicious. Just be sure to reduce your liquids a bit and your baking temperature by 25 degrees. Also, use 1/3 less of this than you would sugar. While this certainly isn't low calorie, it is a delicious, all natural, lower glycemic alternative to sugar. GI of agave is somewhere between 10 and 38, from the sources I've checked, and sugar is about 58. Hubby has enjoyed everything I've made with it, so it will become a regular staple in our house.

Agavu nektaras

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nieko ypatingo, bet labai apsidziaugiau ji turinti kai teko sugirdyti vaikui karcius vaistus. Uzteko keliu laseliu, kad nesijaustu vaistu skonio.

Say Goodbye to Sugar, Splenda, and Aspertame

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Natural! Looks like honey but tasts like sugar. Low glycemic impact.

good for coffee.

Posted by lipo4ka on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to use it as a sweetener for my morning coffee.And I ordered this from iherb a third time yet!!And certainly-will buy again and again!

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste - wonderful, i like it. Repeat again and again.

Great

Posted by happydays on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic on porrigde, greek yoghurt and pancakes. Very good taste:)

Organic Amber Agave Necter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT PRODUCT I am a diabetic and this is a low glycemic food for me and taste is nummy too. I use in my coffee, and serve to friends who usualy like sugar. All have liked it more than sugar. Thanks Again for a Great Tasting Low Priced Product. That is also good for my health Machelle

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love agave. So does my children. We will never go back to processed sugar. highly recommended.

Great Alternative to Sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with the convenience & taste of this product plus it's low glycemic. It dissolves immediately, even in cold liquids & I've enjoyed using it when baking, too.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like that this nectar is so sweet but is healthy for the body, unlike sugar. I put it in my plain yogurt and hot tea. It's awesome and it lasts a longtime!