descent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

...and the ziplock works, too.

Cheapest and yet effective health food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd time eating flax seed. 1st time was years ago, along with flax seed oil, and a bunch of regimen, and it worked. But somehow, somewhere I did not continue. Now Foods always sell in a reasonable price, and I don't see how other expensive brand can claim superior quality. As long as the seed germ is not exposed to air, it is good. Yes, I need a small coffee grinder to grind the seed 'open' before I can consume. 1st week of taking in flax seed see a change of appetite. Suddenly the appetite was being suppressed. Eating less and can stay longer between meals. There is a sense of improved mental clarity. Yes, I am very sensitive to my hungry feeling. In the 3rd week, I think the new appetite has settled down. And compared to before-flax-seed eating habit, I definitely eat less now. and more clarity. To the weight watchers out there : While I don't have a scale to weight myself, just by counting my food, I am sure the weight will come down. It is just simple calorie counting. The body(cells) is constantly repairing, so weight may not be a 1st priority to it. But the improved mental clarity is important. I supposed it is telling me that the blood sugar regulation is improved. Brain food is blood sugar, glucose, only. Another subjective suggestion : Eat like a king during breakfast. From the dinner time, and then sleep, and next refuel, which is breakfast, I see people usually have a 10 hours or longer gap. If the breakfast is light, the body has to wait until lunch to do the refueling. It doesn't matter how good and fancy the vitamin supplement is, not enough fuel, the car is not going to run smoothly. A big breakfast is half of the secret of good health.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Flax seeds are great for healthy skin. My Mom sprinkles them on her food to help with her eczema. They are great and very affordable.

Now Foods, Certified Organic Flax Seeds, 2 lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good

V.Mayes

Posted by vic-Japan on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product and reasonably priced. being able to use Yamato Transport was excellent as product arrived quickly.

Product is good but iherb pricing is ridiculous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product quality is not bad but iherb had changed their price dramatically expensive than before. Last time I bought it cost me only [email protected] and now the listed price had been increased to [email protected]! How come the pricing could be that much different? This is too expensive now and I will search another place to shop

Excellent quality

Posted by HayesNg on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When you put the flaxseed in a blender to slice them open, you can tell the oil content of the seeds. Have tried many different brands, this seems to be best I've ever experience. It has so much oil that stick to the side of the blender, which I had some other brands before just don't stick at all. I was planning to purchase again lately, but unfortunately iherb has almost triple the price from what I bought last time (it was only US$5.69, real good price for this 32oz big bag). So I think I'm going elsewhere for my flax ~.~

Now Foods, Real Food, Certified Organic Flax Seeds, 32 oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

полезно и качественно....уже дважды заказала и буду еще покупать. спасибо

Organic Flax Seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great price, fast shipping, taste nice and fresh - I ground 1/4 cup every day and mix it with my oatmeals, soup and yougurt (Canada, BC)

Great quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Flax is so good for you. You can put it on just about anything!