Help

Not Raw!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These sunflower seeds are nice, but they are not raw! I tried sprouting them and they just go dark. My guess they came from China where they were steam treated. If the meaning of raw is not cooked, than it is fine, but they are not suitable for raw diet / sprouting. So packaging is misleading. Very disappointing. :(

Calif.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I soak these is salted water overnight, drain and resalt them and dehydrate them for a few hours on low heat and they are crispy and very fun and healthy to eat. The soaking removes the phytic acid found all grains and nuts. It is a substance that keep us from absorbing iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc.

ok, lots of yellowish seeds though

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are alright. I've never seen such tiny, thin sunflower seeds before, so I don't know what that's about. Also there are A LOT of discolored seeds-yellow or yellowish that taste a little off. Thought maybe my first bag was a freak, but every bag I've ordered has many off-colored, funky tasting seeds that should have been picked out, so I would definitely say quality control is lacking. I have the exact same problem with Now's pumpkin seeds, soooo.... Think I'll give up with this brand and try a different organic one for comparison. Can't say i would recommend this product.

Terrific Organic Sunflower Seeds. See offers, more in my profile

Posted by HerbalGarden on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Organic, natural, and big bag. These seeds are unsalted and are good for meals, yogurt, cereal, smoothies or recipes, or for healthy snacking out of the bag. Good buy.

Good for sprouting

Posted by honestreviews1 on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for sprouting. It's also very interesting for my kids how it sprouts.

Organic Sunflower Seeds

Posted by Sprinkles on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Extremely healthy. Just what raw sunflower seeds should be! We put these on salads and also use them in our morning breakfast shake (and alternate days with pumpkin, sesame, flax, or chia seeds): In a quart mason jar, put 2 to 4 raw organic eggs, 1 scoop whey protein powder, 1/4 can coconut milk, 1 tsp. psyllium husks powder, and 1 Tbsp. of the above seeds, then fill in with some water and use the hand blender. DELICIOUS and filling! A definite plus that these are ORGANIC!

Momo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not really Fresh !

no special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not interested to buy again Not tasty

Best sunflower seeds ever !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been a vegan over 40 years and these are best sunflower seeds I have ever had ! I've bought them numerous times and they have been consistent. They are thin and crunchy and taste great and organic as well ! I would highly recommend these !

Crunchy seeds that taste right

Posted by naicudiana on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These seeds are not like the ones you find in supermarket, they have a great texture, very crunchy and a great taste. I could tell the difference from the first bite.I add it to cookies, or breakfast in the morning. You can sprinke over salads or add it in your smoothies for extra nutrients.