Calif.

Posted by Reviewer1653664 on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I soak these is salted water overnight, drain and resalt them and dehydrate them for a few hours on low heat and they are crispy and very fun and healthy to eat. The soaking removes the phytic acid found all grains and nuts. It is a substance that keep us from absorbing iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc.

Not Raw!

Posted by Reviewer2963514 on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These sunflower seeds are nice, but they are not raw! I tried sprouting them and they just go dark. My guess they came from China where they were steam treated. If the meaning of raw is not cooked, than it is fine, but they are not suitable for raw diet / sprouting. So packaging is misleading. Very disappointing. :(

ok, lots of yellowish seeds though

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are alright. I've never seen such tiny, thin sunflower seeds before, so I don't know what that's about. Also there are A LOT of discolored seeds-yellow or yellowish that taste a little off. Thought maybe my first bag was a freak, but every bag I've ordered has many off-colored, funky tasting seeds that should have been picked out, so I would definitely say quality control is lacking. I have the exact same problem with Now's pumpkin seeds, soooo.... Think I'll give up with this brand and try a different organic one for comparison. Can't say i would recommend this product.

Terrific Organic Sunflower Seeds. See offers, more in my profile

Posted by HerbalGarden on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Organic, natural, and big bag. These seeds are unsalted and are good for meals, yogurt, cereal, smoothies or recipes, or for healthy snacking out of the bag. Good buy.

Good for sprouting

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for sprouting. It's also very interesting for my kids how it sprouts.

Organic Sunflower Seeds

Posted by Sprinkles on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Extremely healthy. Just what raw sunflower seeds should be! We put these on salads and also use them in our morning breakfast shake (and alternate days with pumpkin, sesame, flax, or chia seeds): In a quart mason jar, put 2 to 4 raw organic eggs, 1 scoop whey protein powder, 1/4 can coconut milk, 1 tsp. psyllium husks powder, and 1 Tbsp. of the above seeds, then fill in with some water and use the hand blender. DELICIOUS and filling! A definite plus that these are ORGANIC!

Momo

Posted by 4755456102405298147 on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not really Fresh !

no special

Posted by 5495646798778649232 on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not interested to buy again Not tasty

Very pleased, thank you!

Posted by 5096648228050660847 on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, sunflower seeds have such a distinctive taste, they can really transform a meal.

Sunflower seeds