Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what everyone else is drinking, but this is disgusting. I can adapt and tolerate a lot as far as a product being different tasting. I love soy milk but this tastes nothing like it in my opinion. I tried it different ways and I tried it more than once. BTW, it was so bad that this is the first review I have ever written and I have been ordering online for years.

Good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste is slightly inferior in comparison with regular liquid soy milk, but I guess this is the case with any dry milk. Also it takes some effort to make it completely dissolve. But overall it's a good quality product.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is soy milk without added food starch/maltodextrin fillers and none of the sweeteners used in the liquid brands. I can tolerate it, where the other ones don't agree with me. With time, I developed a taste for this product. I've found that dissolving in lukewarm water works well. I will buy this by the case so I have it on hand--more economical and reliable than buying locally. Thank you!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Blends easily, I add it in my homemade chocolate to make it more like milk chocolate

Very useful, if not like real liquid soymilk.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If this powder can make soymilk as yummy as the soymilk you can buy at the store, I've yet to find the right ratio or method. However, I love using it in oatmeal and other porridge-type foods for a creamier hot breakfast.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has great taste. Very creamy. Very clean product. Only one ingredient compared with ready made soy milk. When I'm not making nut milks I use this. I've tried others but I find this the best for taste and simplicity. I use my blender to mix it up with cold or hot water. Always perfect results.

Brilliant!

Posted by yumsome on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So much more convenient to be able to make up soya milk as needed, rather than having to hunt around the shops for unsweetened and additive-free cartons of the stuff... and then only using half of it, forgetting about it, and ages later, discovering that it has not only evolved and become sentient at the back of the 'fridge but is actually using those three also-forgotten wrinkly carrots as its minions in bid to take over the world.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is low in carbs and the powder is fine so it's easy to mix. I usually use it for coffee though; I'm not crazy about the taste on it's own.

Soy Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was just happy to finally find soy powder! It was a good quality and arrived in only a few days. Now that I know where to get it, I will not go elsewhere. Thanks

twice the price it used to be

Posted by Hilaber on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

How come it is twice the price it used to be and twice the price in Vitacost?