My kid's cereal substitute.

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kid's breakfast is cereal & milk ever since he started eating solid foods. I recently found that his cereal by Nestle, is sweet & his milk contains sucrose. I dread about sugar & metabolic syndrome & I do not want him to get accustomed to eating sweet food only. So I have been gradually substituting the sweetened Nestle cereal with Oat Bran. The only difference in preparation is I need really hot water to soak the Oat Bran for 2 minutes & it is ready to eat. The other advantage is I am reducing his gluten exposure because Nestle contains wheat. My toddler has no complaints & I am happy. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Geat product

Posted by Reviewer1684088 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy it regullary. Indispensable during Dukan's diet.

good bran

Posted by Listopad on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good bran convenient packaging I will order more good value for money

use it daily

Posted by Reviewer1684641 on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product. I use it every day in muffins to keep cholesterol down.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1611423 on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Dietary Fiber 4 Grams, not bad. Taste not bad. Can put in hot food or baked items--decent convenience. May or may buy again. Fruits with fiber-cheaper. Need to incorporate more often as time allow with food prep.

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer2913350 on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix this in my steel cut oats for breakfast. I like it.

Not worth it.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got it mostly to fill up a parcel, and it is just the same as any other oat bran I have had. Keep in mind that you should not buy this together with something that smells strongly (soap, tea +++) as it will take taste from that. Would buy again if it was organic, but as now I'll rather buy at my local store.

Super Food!

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just tried this in some banana bread.....OOOOH Yea!!! Tastes Great!!!

Awesome Oat Bran and Best Price!

Posted by Reviewer2456342 on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased tons of this from Iherb. THE DELIVERY WAS SUPER QUICK AND THE PRICE WAS UNBEATABLE! I have made Oat Bran Cookies & Oat Bran bread and Granola bars with this Oat Bran and the results were 100% perfectly delicious! What a treat! Thank you Iherb!

Now Foods, Oat Bran

Posted by Reviewer2174192 on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I put some on my cereal every morning, along with apple sauce and whatever fruit I have around. Tastes fine and is supposed to be good for cholesterol. Have never gotten bugs from a Now product, which I could not say about any other brand I've tried.