not just A BIT too sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you like sickening sweet stuff, you'll love these. I couldn't even taste a pineapple flavor. I love REAL dried pineapple and I thought I would try these because it would be easier than drying my own and the price was very good. I think I'll stick with buying fresh and doing it myself. At least I know it will taste like pineapple!

really really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are the best dried pineapple rings I've ever tasted. I get NOW supplements, never knew they did real food so well...

Now Foods, Pineapple Rings Dried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Way to sweet!

Not good

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought these because I love dried fruit. This isn't completely dried and is soaked with fructose. It's very sweet and too chewy. I expected it to taste like dried fruit, similar to dried apples or strawberries, instead you get a semi-dried sugary product which doesn't have enough pineapple flavour. I'm still looking out for the real thing, as I used to buy from an organic shop, which were somewhat chewy and crispy. I do not recommend this product.

AWESOME, but THESE DO HAVE SUGAR PEOPLE!

Posted by HealthMinded71 on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So surprised at all the reviews saying these don't have added sugar. YES THEY DO! Evaporated Cane Juice IS SUGAR! Hello, sugar cane! Anyway, they are very good and would buy them again. They actually have a similar taste to dates. If it was in something, I might think it was dates and not pineapple. I really don't taste pineapple flavor at all and actually wish it was unsweetened. Really no need for the sweetener at all. Or maybe it tastes like dates after eating the incredible pumpkin clusters NOW also has! YUM! Affordable, nutritious and DELICIOUS!

Too sweet, horrible

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

There was no need at all for teh added sweetness, these are like eating pure sugar rather than fruit.I will not be buying again and don't know what I'll do with the bag I have!

Very sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As for me it's veeeery sweet, but I buy dried fruits for my son instead of candies so he likes it very much!

Very good>

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The whole family liked it!

Very good