Yummy!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love pecans and I like to use them in my maple syrup muffins. The price is very good for that quantity. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Tastes really nice! Love them

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its cheaper for me to order nuts from the USA to Norway (Europe) than to buy them here.. Incredible!

Raw!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These raw pecans are delicious. I eat a handful of these and other raw nuts and seeds in the morning and feel great throughout the day.

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love these nuts! Now Foods is a must for any nut lovers! Will purchase again and again!

Loving it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The raw nuts are very fresh and even though unroasted it seems to be very crunchy and taste excellent

its the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Difficult to find this product in my country, but Thank You iHerb supplied to us, high quality and naturally I want to buy it many times

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Crisp and fresh; good quality nuts perfect for baking or mix it together with other nuts(cashew, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts plus dried cranberries or raisins and don't forget to add 60-70% dark chocolate bites. Perfect snacks!

excellent quality and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Better than what we can buy locally. Roasted with butter and salt, our house can hardly keep up with demand.

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fresh pecans, taste's good. But dirty and with many crumbs.

Nuts ry tender, succulent!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love pecan nuts for what they are not bitter, as in walnuts. They are useful, add them to cereal in the morning, just eat as a snack or make them pekanovy pie. Nuts ry tender, succulent!