Superb vanilla taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am pregnant and I was looking for a beverage I can drink in the morning or evening that is naturally caffeine free. Rooibos is great, it is like a tea and has antioxidant properties, without the harmful caffeine. This one has a great vanilla taste! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

This is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has a hint of Vanilla flavor to it...it is even best if you make it as an ice tea! I made if to my guests when I had a family dinner...everyone loved it and it was all gone. So I need to buy more because it is a favorite and it is unique too! I LOVE IT and highly recommend it...it is healthy and good for you!

Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty tea, be sure to order again

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

spells wonderful..but the taste is different than what you expect. It doesn't taste citrus or vanilla, more like they have added a berry taste to the red tea.

wow this was a great suprise bought it as a todays speical offer .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this tea . it was a special offer for the day I bought . it tastes so yummy I will by some more for sure . love it sweet taste

great stuff

Posted by hayate on Nov 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you like rooibos as much as I do, please get this tea. It was my first or second rooibos and I'm still in love wit it. The smell is just divine and it tastes oh so good. Vanilla smell is not strong at all but I guess it adds a nice touch to overall aroma. This tea is just so mild you want to drink it all day long. Great value and quality tea. The tea box is quite big and you get 24 bags, not your normal 20 or even 16 (looking at you, Yogi!) I'm a fan.

Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty tea. I give this tea to children. Same drink in the evenings, because there is no caffeine.Already several times.

Delicious Better Red Tea

Posted by maria-and-xenios on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea comes pre-sweetened with stevia without any bitterness. Awesome tea that is chock full of antioxidants.

Good tea and delicate flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good tea and delicate flavor

Had to throw it away :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wish I had seen before ordering that this product contains stevia. Had to throw it all out as I can't have that. Will read better next time.

1 2 3