Help

Great

Posted by LizHerbs on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tastes great hot or cold. This has helped me lower my blood pressure and keep it under control.

Glorious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A beautiful flavor - light, refreshing, clean, perfect. And 24 tea bags per box is a great deal. Will definitely buy again. And again!

A better organic version of this tea is available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

UPDATE: Organic stevia has been removed as an ingredient, so my complaint about it not being organic but coming up in an organic search is now moot. I will note that there is an organic variant of this tea called Organically Hip Hibiscus and we have ordered literally dozens of boxes of that and it is excellent! If you care about organic ingredients, I would suggest that you pay a little more for the organic version of this tea. But this is also very good tea for a non-organic one, so I'm updating my review to four stars. ----- OLD REVIEW: When I searched iHerb for hibiscus rose hips tea organic this tea came up, because it has exactly one organic ingredient: Stevia I should have read more carefully. Anyway, I carelessly ordered some along with the all-organic Hampstead Rosehip Hibiscus tea that I usually buy. I was a little upset when it arrived and I saw that I'd made a mistake. One might ask why they would bother to use exactly one organic ingredient which is the tiniest fraction of their product. I mean, the idea behind organic is to keep bad stuff out, and you can't really do that if only a miniscule fraction of your product is organic. Stevia has no insect pests, so it's not as if there was some major pesticide problem with stevia that they were trying to avoid by making only that organic. Still, the error was mine, not theirs. Hopefully, this review will prevent someone else from making the same mistake. The tea appears to be of good quality, but there is an aftertaste which I don't like, which probably is due to the stevia sweetener. It is not worth shipping back, but we do plan to donate this tea to a food bank, and will not be drinking any more of it. Another, more minor, issue is that the strings of each bag arrive curled up inside the tea bag. You have to gently pull out the string, and then pull the other end of the string (which is also attached inside the bag) completely out to release the cardboard tag with which you hold and dip the teabag. This is no more than a minor nuisance, but it takes a little time.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice and fresh flavour. The balance of the herbs and hibiscus is good.

A Refreshing Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderfully refreshing tea. My husband and I first had it in Africa while on safari, and was pleased to find it in the United States! Kathryn Hardy, author of "Twelve Days In Botswana Through The Eyes Of A Traveler"

heavenly hip Hibiscus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best hibiscus tea I have found on the market.

I never knew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

An online friend in Great Britain told me of this tea, and I love it cold. I make a big (half gallon) pitcher of it and keep it in the fridge. No sweeteners, no milk, no lemon. Just tea. Great stuff. Very relaxing.

Got for a gift basket......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Person who got the basket said everything was just wonderful!

tangy good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good without sweetener

Nice

Posted by Sleepy on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of different types of tea. This one has a fresh taste. Very enjoyable to drink.

1 2