Very Effective, Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I only consume this on an "as and when needed" basis, like when symptoms of high blood pressure arises. Throw a bag into a 1 litre water bottle with a few dried rose buds and let it steep in the hot water. I'd drink the tea throughout the day. Tastes great (if sour is your thing) and works effectively to reduce the symptoms. Works on tension headaches too, I've noticed. Good price, good stuff, great results. I'm stocking up!

Pure Hibi

Posted by medinabello on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this Hibiscus Tea. It is 100% Hibiscus which is all I ever wanted. It tastes great, is really good for you and well packaged. Each tea bag is individually wrapped to ensure optimum freshness. The wraps are also easy to open for convenience. I will buy all my Hibiscus products from iHerb for sure.

My favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Oz suggested that hibiscus tea was good for high blood pressure. so, i gave it a shot. This tea is delicious and yes, it works on high blood pressure. it took some time (about six weeks) to show results, but my blood pressure dropped after using this tea. i used to drink this tea years ago but i didn't know what a health boost it was then. Wish i had known because i would have never stopped drinking it.

LOVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe it took me so long to get onto hibiscus tea. :) amazing taste! I will definitely re-purchase. Reminds me slightly of berry tea? (if I had to liken it to something) I head of this tea through dr gregors YouTube channel nutrition facts. So happy I tried this tea now :) If you want to know about the benefits check out his video .

Best hibiscus tea ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a very pure hibiscus tea with a pleasing taste. It brews nice and strong!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has lowered my blood pressure better than anything I have tried.

Great Flavoured tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a flavoured tea and I love it! I would recommend it to anyone health conscious

Yummy tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Healthy yummy tea

Healthy tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea helps keep my blood pressure down. I love it! it helps me with my nausea and i am currently pregnant in my 2nd trimester.,...

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i love the taste :) it is so refreshing to drink.