Smells and tastes like Christmas

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it for candida and intestinal maintenance. With this packaging, the company is never going to move their product. I think the company needs to revamp their packaging because it looks so bland and boring like it should take like tree bark but the actual flavor is very pleasant. To describe the taste, I would say that it tastes and smells wintery/Christmasy/Chai with cloves and cinnamon but it's mild and pleasing. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Does not agree well with me---

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried drinking a cup three days in a row; Did not agree with my well being; Took a couple of days of not drinking it to feel OK again -- Also, it was heavy with cloves - and when i ordered i thought i was just getting Pau D'arco and not all of this other stuff. Am not nor will i ever be a fan of cloves - so the taste was a clear turn off. Am searching the net for some pure P'au D'arco...or places that teach us how to make our own tea. I will not be reordering.

Evening or night infusion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, I sleep like a baby after drinking one of these.

nice taste

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tasty! it does add a bit to alertness during the day.

Get a constant Big Discooount!!Look at the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get.

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me it was very tasty. Taste and smell reminds Christmas. I used it when I had flue. Soft cinamone and pie spices taste and smell. 🎁🎁Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you to click 'yes'.

No Licorice Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea because it does not have licorice root. Seems like every tea out there has it and my body can't take it. Also I like the blend of spices in this. If you just want the pau d'arco tree bark then try another brand.

Love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great tea. I like it with a touch of raw honey and almond milk, but it's great plain as well.

Very scented and tasty! :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very scented and tasty, love this product!

Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is really good, and I look forward to the health benefits.

THE BEST!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best tea ever!!! My favorite! Have ordered it over and over!

1 2 3