Smells and tastes like Christmas

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it for candida and intestinal maintenance. With this packaging, the company is never going to move their product. I think the company needs to revamp their packaging because it looks so bland and boring like it should take like tree bark but the actual flavor is very pleasant. To describe the taste, I would say that it tastes and smells wintery/Christmasy/Chai with cloves and cinnamon but it's mild and pleasing. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Does not agree well with me---

Posted by 5223247325532178583 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried drinking a cup three days in a row; Did not agree with my well being; Took a couple of days of not drinking it to feel OK again -- Also, it was heavy with cloves - and when i ordered i thought i was just getting Pau D'arco and not all of this other stuff. Am not nor will i ever be a fan of cloves - so the taste was a clear turn off. Am searching the net for some pure P'au D'arco...or places that teach us how to make our own tea. I will not be reordering.

nice taste

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tasty! it does add a bit to alertness during the day.

Evening or night infusion

Posted by 5019497269429700363 on Dec 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, I sleep like a baby after drinking one of these.

No Licorice Root

Posted by 5165585829204024721 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea because it does not have licorice root. Seems like every tea out there has it and my body can't take it. Also I like the blend of spices in this. If you just want the pau d'arco tree bark then try another brand.

Excellent and delicious

Posted by 5524982011340697214 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent and delicious

Loved it...

Posted by 5349820134027981227 on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My doctor perscribed me meds for h.pylori in my intestines. I heard those jokers have a 90 day life cycle so I continue to cleanse my gutt using this tea. It's gentle, affordable and it smells and tastes amazing. There are ground cloves that make the aroma nice. I have bought it for 3 other friends of mine who struggle with intestinal and digestion issues. This has helped us all...cheaper than doing all the herbs separately and no real die-off effects.

Pau D' Arco Tea - now foods

Posted by 5006680114772404154 on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

tastes great, good price point.

subtle flavor, tasty medicine

Posted by Reviewer1404095 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the easiest ways to get rid of candida and reset the gut before corruption!!

Great tea

Posted by 5185466916069759243 on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very relaxing and perfect in candida protocols,

1 2