good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helped to relieve menopausal symptoms

Counteract MSG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In a test tube this stuff protected neural cells from MSG. Hope it does the same in the body.

Tastes like ash.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried to take it out of the capsule and it tastes like ash. I have read that red clover has a pleasant smell and taste. Not in this case. I think the product is fake and i didnt notice any difference i my health. Beware!

Menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help with a reduction in the hot flashes.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Is very helpful for hot flashes. One tablet in the morning and one at night and hot flashes are gone!

Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product very good value for money.

Bone aching is less

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor suggest me taking the Red clover and I found it does help a bit after taking it for 2 weeks. I am taking 3 times (6 capsules) per day. In the meantime I also drink the Gluecosamine, not sure which one helps better, next week I will try taking the Red cover only and see how it goes.

Seems to help with hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm on the Vivelle Dot patch, and use NOW progesterone cream (a combination recommended by my doctor), which works great for me. I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago, and only recently started getting mild hot flashes, but the red clover (2 am and 2 pm) seems to do the trick for me.

Now Foods, Red Clover, 425 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by sweden on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not so good. I've used several red clover products and this one just didn't cut it when it comes to hot flashes.

ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this with the Esiak as a preventative for the many 'things' which I feel are out there to get everyone.

1 2 3