Red clover/black cohosh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really helped my hot flashes. I took one in the morning and one at night for about 5 days and then just one in the morning for a few days and now I dont seem to need it. Not hot flashing anymore. Comfortable and normal again. Very grateful for this product. Really got me back on track. Keep the bottle around just in case I need it.

no menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product is great the answer to my hot flashes, mood swings,and night sweats I take a black cohosh root Now Food brand and I take one red clover/black cohosh in the middle of the day with lunch and I take a black cohosh root at night before bed and no more problems. Its 3 pills a day but to get ride of hot flashes who cares it works I swear thanks i-herb for quick delivery and great prices.

MENOPAUSE BE GONE!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this item for my mother, and it has given her more energy, no hot flashes, it works wonders for her...

Amazing results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I understand I am perimenopause or the beginning of menopause, I dont have hot flashes but in the past many years ago when I missed my period I would always use Humphrey 11 but where I live I could not find it so decided to read the ingredients and I learned that the main ingredient was black cohosh, I decided to get black cohosh when I missed my period wich I understand is part of the beginning of menopause, three days later I got my period, i also gave it to my daughter in law and even though she doesnt believe in it she was desperate because she would not get the period for over a year and she is only 21 yrs old, she had gone to the doctor and still would not get it, and of course her stomach was bulging and finally she decided to take black cohosh the next day she got her period, I swear by black cohosh. Now during menopause i would feel PMS and discomfort and even no energy but since I have been taking it my period is back and feel great.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take one at night and my hot flashes are GONE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have not been sleeping well for years. It is hormonal I am sure, by using this product I can sleep 50% of the time.

Less hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I still have hot flashes but more mild. I increased to 2 caps a day. Next time I will order Balck Cohosh only and I will let you know the results.

Now Foods, Red Clover/Black Cohosh, 225 mg40 mg, 60 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As above

Helps with hot flashes and night sweats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I originally ordered this herb to help with swelling due to excessive lymphatic fluid. As a side benefit, it has helped lessen the frequency of my hot flashes and night sweats.

they work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wanted to reorder and found they were out of stock. Please get them back ASAP!

1 2