Quite an Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1059050 on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was taking lipitor for 10 years even when others adviced me of the side effects (muscular, joints, etc)that I never noticed. My 260 went down to 180 and was OK in general over the years, but I suddenly felt muscular and bone pain on the hands, legs, etc. So I decided to try this herb combination thanks to the recommendation of my Son who was taking it before they made 4-in-1 combination (he did to avoid taking Lipitor). In 5 weeks my total collesterol went down 40 points, I am now in 220 (62 years old) and plan to continue even if the 220 stays as is. No Lipitor anymore. I recommend the pills. You have to try them for a few weeks, then do a blood test, and marvle yourself.

This works for me

Posted by Reviewer1131558 on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My overall cholesterol number dropped 27 points, my HDL went up 1 point and my LDL dropped 27 points. I do also take this with Kyolic garlic #104. I have been very pleased with the results.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer1360506 on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just received my first blood work report after beginning this supplement. My total cholesterol was 229. However, my HDL was 99 and my risk factor is at 2.3. My doctor was so pleased and told me to definitely stay on this supplement. My triglycerides were 57. I normally am structured with my eating, but I slipped some too. Great product for me.

Red Rice Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1936668 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended and has been working well

心血管及眼睛有幫助

Posted by 4817003209277895510 on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

這個產品可以讓我們家人一次兼具了心血管.眼睛及皮膚的保養

Good Product

Posted by FrankTackett on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for years. It is my favorite way to get my Omega 3's.

no more statins- no more cholesterol

Posted by greece-iherb on Feb 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol,avoiding thrombosis,artery pressure.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

C. Moore