Not for me!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I thought 3 in one is so great an idea for people who need to take red yeast rice and Q10 plus fish oil. So I gave it a try. Not only it is such a huge softgel, the fish oil has a bad after taste. I developed red breakout on my face and parts of my body after taking this product for a few days. So, I stopped and go back to take red yeast rice, Q10, and fish oil separately and the breakout stopped. It is a waste of money for me.

Great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking this for months and has seen his cholesterol numbers decrease. This has coq10 in it, which is important to take with Red yeast rice products as RYR reduces CoQ10. Added to the familial heart problems, I believe in him taking CoQ10 also.

Gotta Love Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Red Omega really helps my poor , tired joints. Good price and high quality.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product

Red Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the above product on-line and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Not only was it about $7.00 cheaper than if I had bought it at a local store, but it also arrived in a very speedy manner. I am planning on ordering from this company again. Thanks.

red rice yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

all is well here

best product ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had high blood pressure for years, the support of this product along with my prescription lowered my bp by up to 30 points.

Better and Safer than Statins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ever been told you need to take statins for lowering you cholesterol levels only to find out that they don't respond to the medications or you wind up with joint pain throughout your body that you never had before? Well that was what happened to me for years! Finally, my doctor said well we have to do something,but what? Then he said let's try this, it might work.Well on my last lab work my levels dropped by half but went back up a little when he redid the work up after changing my insulin to one that was less helpful to me.We are hoping that the next one will bring it down lower than it was.

Red Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product for my father because it is convenient for him to get Omega3, Red Yeast and CoQ10 in the same softgel. Unfortunately cholesterol went up, and we reverted to other separate gels.

提供我很多必須的補充品