Helped drop my cholesterol 63 pts.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

While taking 600mg. twice/day along with 20 mg. policosanol (I used Source Naturals) and 100 CoQ10 (Natural Factors brand) my total cholesterol took its biggest drop ever. It took between 3-6 mos., and my HDL and LDL levels also improved greatly, all without exercise or diet change--not that I recommend skipping those. But a nurse told me about her family history of high cholesterol and her own dramatic drop in cholesterol after taking these 3 supplements, so I decided to give it a try. My doctor was very happy, esp. with my HDL! And I was glad to be able to avoid any drug treatment. (BTW, I switched from the 60mg to these 120mg tabs once/day after about 6 mos.)

Red yeast rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for controlling cholesterol. Ii is also good for digestion. It may also help in reducing C reactive protein which is responsible in part, for causing heart disease.

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product; does what it claims. It truly is an aid in blood pressure control. Thank you.

Great for lowering cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had refused to use a statin because of the side effects, so my doctor asked me to try Red Yeast Rice. My total cholesterol dropped 40 points within 6 mos. It also improved my hdl and ldl.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taken with CoQ10 is working fine and is better than using statins.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor prescribed this product for me about 5 years ago to bring down my cholesterol. It has worked quite well - I'm still NOT on Lipitor!!!

So far - perfect for me!

Posted by Hildegunn on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have genetic high cholesterol. I don`t like to use statins, so I have used Hypocol some years. Now it is forbidden to import Hypocol to Norway (the reason is that it works, so we have to buy it from the pharmacy - and to a much higher price) . Then I had to use Lipitor with all the side effects for a while, but stopped using it in the end of September 2016, and my cholesterol increased. In November 2016 was my total cholesterol 7,1. Then I heard about this Red Yeast Rice and had to try it. I have now taken 2 tabs a day for one month. I did not have blood tests since November when I started with this product 13.2.2017, but the value was probably higher without medication. Blood test from 17.3.2017 was 5,9 (in just one month)! Now I have to order some more tabs, and I`m looking forward to the next blood tests. Fabulous.....

Now Foods Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped to keep cholesterol levels within the normal range for my age; MD is aware of this particular product and its benefits.

Cholesterol plummets.

Posted by JimKoolis on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My Doctor could not believe the reduction in my cholesterol readings! He didnt care what I had been taking, he just told me to keep taking it!!

Now Foods, Red Yeast Rice, 600 mg With CoQ10-30 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by our naturapathic doctor for my husband's high cholesterol. He has been taking it for about a year and his cholesterol has reduced from over 260 down to 210. We love it!

1 2 3 4