Help

Red yeast rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My cholesteral was 317. Red yeast rice brought it down to 200 in 8 weeks. I took 2 Vcaps 2X a day.

cholesterol reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Highly significant drop in my cholesterol from 300 to 197(HDL and LDL ratios still intact). Results achieved in a quicker and safer manner than with traditionalchoesterol-lowering medications.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for an 82 year old friend of mine after her doctor recommended red yeast rice to lower her cholesterol levels. She has lowered her cholesterol in just 2 months and feels great about the natural approach to lowering it. I tell everyone about it now.

want a chlosterol lowering natural supplement - this product works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

have only used this product a few weeks. Will not retest Chlosterol for 6 months but will report back to this site if I can. I had a hard time finding Red Yeast Rice and was pleased iherb offered it. UPDATE June 2010: This product works!!! I have been using this product almost 2 years and my total chlosterol has come down from 330 to 210. My cardiologist has me taking ONE capsule every 3 days to avoid causing other problems statins can cause. My cardiologist told me my total chlosterol is only part of the lipid picture and my level around 200 is fine for me. I have high HDL and ok LDL so you have to consider more than just total chlosterol number. Red Yeast Rice is a naturally occuring statin, in other words a God made neutriceutical.

good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I also had a drop in my cholesterol by about 50 points. I will keep taking this product.

Red rice yeat capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Has worked very well for reducing my cholerstral 4 months and cholestral was down 50 points I think red rice yeast is a very good non perscription product.

Would prefer smaller dosing or scorable tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found the 600 mg to be too much for me and wish there were more options on the market for smaller dosing sizes. I won't buy again and caution people that red yeast rice acts like a statin, so beware the high doses.

Best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You can't beat Now Foods price on Red Yeast Rice. My husband feels this brand works the best for him.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this pill with coQ10 and vitamin B and my cholesterol is within normal range.

It Works