key to good health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am convinced mushrooms have amazing healing powers.I definitely believe these are making me healthier. I have been taking nutritional supplements for 20 years and I will take mushroom extracts and pills for the rest of my life.

NOW FOODS Rei-Shi mushrooms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i think there is a potency in these 'shrooms that must be tried to be appreciated. Having taken them now for 6 months i have noticed my finger joints are more supple, i haven't had a sniffle, and my chronic tooth aches have disappeared. Therefore, my inflammation is under control and my immunity has been enhanced.

Great mushroom value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this when I can't afford AHCC.

user

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed a large reduction in arthritic pain in both my knees & my thumb. I've always been ambitious, but now my wife says "slow down, you're driving me crazy."

Best Formula Available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I researched many brands before buying Now Foods Rei-Shi mushrooms. Their formula is the best available.

Taking this one on trust

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like what I read about this concerning the benefits, but I think best to take alone and with meals and not with other supplements, for I did that once and got very bad stomach cramps.

seem to be helping

Posted by RhondiLynne on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got these for my husband, because he has chronic sinus problems, and a dairy allergy that has gotten worse. After about 4 weeks, he did notice some improvement in his energy and he has been able to eat very small amounts of dairy, which is some improvement. I will continue to get these, as they do seem to help.

Rei-Shi Mushrooms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product strengthens immune system - resistance to infectious diseases, increases energy level and general well-being.It was taken by an aged person 1 capsule a day.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have added this as a supplement to boost my immune system and to fight allegies. Since I started taking this, I feel 200% better!

Connie Smith

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for the immune system and keeps a person very healthy. It also helps to eliminate harmful toxins out of the system.

1 2 3 4