Female Executive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful! I have a very stressful job and put in 10-12 hours a day. I have used this product for about two years and would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for something to calm them down and help in controlling their appetite. I love ordering my products from iHerb, a wonderful company that I really trust and they are quick! :)

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great alterative to Prozac. Both of my 86 yr old parents have been taking this instead of a drug. And they are doing wonderful. Doctor was not supportive of them taking it at first. But now sees the results and now he is.

Relora Works Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After trying Relora only once, it was clear to me that this was the product to use to help on those sleepless nights. It's not addictive and you don't wake up feeling like you have a hangover the next morning either. I would highly recommend this to folks who bring their jobs and worries to sleep with them! It has done wonders for me!

Awesome mood and stress support.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although I did not experience much in the way of appetite suppression, I have never been a compulsive eater. The effects on overall mood and stress management are however, wonderful. Taken on an empty stomach upon waking it really seems to help me wake up and provide a positive outlook for the day.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

"Relaxing, but Non-Sedating" is on the package and it is true. I have stayed calmer through some pretty crazy stuff in the last couple weeks. I am taking the 7-KETO also and the combination is a winning one! I can think much more clearly, have more energy, lower appetite, and sleep well at night.

Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great for preventing stressful feelings/sensations; helps for clearer thinking too.

Helpful against sugar cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The effect of the Relora is subtle, but it's there. My sugar dips are less intense and I don't have the mood swings related to the sugar dips anymore.

Daily Stress Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use Relora to inhibit the over production of cortisol due to stress which increases belly fat as you know. This blend also has ingredients to kick off your metabolism and thyroid function. I like it and will continue to use it as long as my kids live at home, when the last one has gone to college maybe my stress will be a little lighter.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Work good for food craving and anxiety but kill my libido...

So far, so good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

have only been using for about 10 days now, however, I do feel this product has positive physical effect, and I do seem to be a bit less anxious/stressed, am sleeping deeper, more restfully.