Great for setting powder makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in a sprayer bottle (I just mix it with Heritage Products rosewater spray) before I apply my makeup, then let it dry. After it dries well, I apply light powder as usual, and then mist again with this. It gives the skin a real dewy glow and the scent is so alluring. I had men following me in the supermarket, asking me what perfume am I wearing! And I get lots of compliments on my skin from both men and women. My diet is hit and miss, so this stuff is my secret. Try it! Remember, get a sprayer bottle to mist it on your face for best results.

My friend liked it

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for a friend and she liked it. It would be nice to know what they mean by "rose fragrances" whether natural EOs or fragrance oils.

Rosewater Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used it to make my own bug repellant and it works great. Recipe also uses citronella oil, Pennyroyal oil, lavender oil and geranium oil. Works just as good as the commercial stuff.

Great for DIY-ers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you like to make your own skin care products, this is a nice mixture. I mix it with water and a touch of glycerin for use as a toner.

Love this !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for me ! I make a lot of stuff for myself, and I use this as a mix in ...

Didn't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like it at all. It's very light and has an alcoholic smell rather than a sweet rose smell.

Lovely Rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

At 1st was undecided abt buying bec it has alcohol. Keep putting in n removing from cart. Finally decided to buy bec I like the smell of rose and price is reasonable. Well I'm glad I bought it for the smell is so lovely, I add few drops of peppermint oil to rose solution n use as spray mist. I think I'm addicted to it.Smells nice n feels cool.

Rosewater

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent concentrate. I use it every day.,mix with water., than washing face., its make your skin so soft and fresh...

the smell of roses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Another good essential oil from Now Foods

den

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very value for money. good natural ingredients. good for health. good skin effects. nice smell.

1 2