Skincare necessity

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love royal jelly. I was looking for one that didn't have soy lecithin in it and I found it here and affordable. My skin has NEVER glowed like this before. I wish iHerb would sell Burts Bees Radiance line so I can see if there would be a massive improvement in my scars.

It"s Royal

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the second bottle I've ordered of these. I take one a day with one Eve. Since my work,2 jobs, makes eating balanced meals rare, I am very happy with the extra help these products give me. I am almost 60 yrs. old. I have chosen to take vitamins, herbs instead of doctors' medicine.

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer2697901 on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energized during the day since taking this royal jelly. I used to want to take a nap around 3 in the afternoon. I have more stamina now.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Royal Jelly is the food created specially for the queen bee only. Royal Jelly is high in Vitamin B, contains trace minerals and various amino acids. It is known for boosting immune system, lower cholesterol, boosts brain function, anti bacteria, anti viral, anti inflammatory, stabilise blood sugar level, aid body recovery from stress and fatigue, fight cancer, give younger skin, boost fertility, boost libido, increased energy and others. The product smells just like honey. The recommended dosage is 1 daily which does not seem to work for me. 2 daily (3 g of royal jelly) seems to be do the trick though the supply will last one month only. The capsule is made of gelatin (not suitable for vegetarians), small and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. It also contains rice flour as filler. Pricewise, it is quite reasonable even if taken at 2 daily. It’s the cheapest Royal Jelly as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer2535083 on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm in great shape, always take vitamins, but this stuff has kicked me into a new level of productivity and dynamic energy. Try it, it's not going to break the bank and you'll become a believer if you use it regularly.

Royal Jelly for skin renewal

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been reading of a face cream from France that has Royal Jelly in it and how much women love its effect. At $45 a jar, and a not impressive list of ingredients, I decided to add this iherb product to my serum with a little rosewater (1/4 capsule at a time) and mix it in the palm of my hand. After 2 weeks, I have seen a real improvement in my complexion - lines gone around eyes and brighter look. I will definitely keep this up.

Absolutely love this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1237510 on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is one in a million! Love the way I feel so energized and healthy!

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1585495 on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product in combination with motherwort (motherwort improves the blood circulation) in the morning and I feel a lot of energy during the whole day.

Super Food!

Posted by Reviewer2058340 on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After taking the Royal Jelly supplement for three weeks I notice an increase in energy and I love all the natural vitamins (A, B, C, D,and E) I get from it. It is also contains minerals including calcium and iron, all of the essential amino acids plus antibacterial and immune stimulating properties. Great stuff!

Royal Jelly High Potency 1500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2175690 on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for a few year, it gave you energy and sleep well