Somethings not right!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had fish oil before but this one has given the most burps so am not sure if the oil is stale or what but am not going for this again cause even effect-wise am seeing that a regular Fish oil was having better affect than these. I will not be using this ever again.

meow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use these for my 10 year old cats, seems to work great but makes my hands stink!

good for pets too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i pierce a capsule and add it to my 3 cats' food every other day (a couple drops per cat). their coats are so shiny, no dandruff, and they hardly shed anymore. would highly recommend for anyone that has a pet with dull fur or shedding issues.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using them for a couple of weeks, and there was once I burped back some fishy taste once. I think this can be a big problem for some and not at all for others.

always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

always the best fish oil

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its strange, but my 6-years daughter loves to chew these softgels! For me its good enough, no belch or anything. Моя шестилетняя дочка с удовольствием жует эти капсулы. По мне - вкусно, удобно, хоть жуй, хоть так глотай.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

and a great price. Shipped to me in Thailand with no problems

nice source of fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent source

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product since I have heard this product is good for my dog. His court is getting shiny and healthy. Put a few drops on his food, and I take the rest of the capsule.

Health