Wow do I feel a difference!

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm one of those people who rarely notice a difference when I take supplements. This is one of the first. I mainly take it for mood- I take one in the morning when a first get up and it really helps me through the day. If I'm really grouchy a couple hours into the morning, I usually forgot to take my SAMe. Occasionally I feel I need a "pickup" in the afternoon, or it might be "one of those tough days," so I'll take another one. I like the B vitamins included, because I feel my energy pickup. Love this product, will keep buying.

Beware - this contains different ingredients to the 100mg

Posted by 5532317483647110197 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We had been using the 100mg SAM-e for a few months but were advised by our practitioner to increase the dose to 200mg. I bought the 200mg in what looked like the same product, but realized after my sons behavior deteriorated that it contains different ingredients, including Folic Acid, which does not agree with many. These products need more differentiation.

Now Foods samE 200, from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2700060 on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It took longer than I expected for the product to reach me (almost 3 weeks). I have tried SamE before and found it very effective, but I found that the strength seemed to vary from one tablet to another in this brand.

Now Foods SAMe 200mg

Posted by Reviewer2654177 on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work as well as Life Extension brand, but less expensive.

SAMe for minor depression

Posted by Reviewer3042495 on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using these to help with minor depression. They really do help a lot! HIghly recommended.

SamE by NOW

Posted by Reviewer1774090 on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for memory

My husband is pleased

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

He is taking this product in conjunction with Milk Thistle and Peelu to combat Candida and IBS. So far so good as the problems he was having with his gut, and heartburn, have stopped.

Effective for my mood and knee injury

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This brand of Sam-E seems about as effective as most of the other brands for a lower cost. I am able to sprint run for the first time in at least a decade. I can also jog quite far which was almost impossible. I have been taking 2 tablets a day. I feel a big difference on days that I forget to take it. It also gives me More energy, alertness, motivation.

SAMe with B

Posted by Reviewer3192645 on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 2 years and continue to be pleased. IHerb has the best price.

Now Foods, SAMe, 200 mg, 60 tablets

Posted by Reviewer3139991 on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product-I can really tell a difference when I use SAMe...I am in a much better mood, as long as I use it consistently, and feel better overall, too. This is my first use of the Now Foods brand, had used the Schiff product until I discovered that iherb carries it.

1 2 3