Beware - this contains different ingredients to the 100mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We had been using the 100mg SAM-e for a few months but were advised by our practitioner to increase the dose to 200mg. I bought the 200mg in what looked like the same product, but realized after my sons behavior deteriorated that it contains different ingredients, including Folic Acid, which does not agree with many. These products need more differentiation.

Wow do I feel a difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm one of those people who rarely notice a difference when I take supplements. This is one of the first. I mainly take it for mood- I take one in the morning when a first get up and it really helps me through the day. If I'm really grouchy a couple hours into the morning, I usually forgot to take my SAMe. Occasionally I feel I need a "pickup" in the afternoon, or it might be "one of those tough days," so I'll take another one. I like the B vitamins included, because I feel my energy pickup. Love this product, will keep buying.

Now Foods samE 200, from Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It took longer than I expected for the product to reach me (almost 3 weeks). I have tried SamE before and found it very effective, but I found that the strength seemed to vary from one tablet to another in this brand.

My husband is pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

He is taking this product in conjunction with Milk Thistle and Peelu to combat Candida and IBS. So far so good as the problems he was having with his gut, and heartburn, have stopped.

SamE by NOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great for memory

SAMe for minor depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been using these to help with minor depression. They really do help a lot! HIghly recommended.

Now Foods SAMe 200mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work as well as Life Extension brand, but less expensive.

Effective for my mood and knee injury

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This brand of Sam-E seems about as effective as most of the other brands for a lower cost. I am able to sprint run for the first time in at least a decade. I can also jog quite far which was almost impossible. I have been taking 2 tablets a day. I feel a big difference on days that I forget to take it. It also gives me More energy, alertness, motivation.

Perfect as in Fresh Vitamins Stores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for offering the same products as I used to buy for a whole lot more. As a senior on fixed incomes we really do not have much to spend and my Dr. has prescribed this for me to get better. Thank you again for your continued low priceing. John Chapman

Great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've been buying from iherbs for a few years now and we are very happy not only with the products but with shipping too. Prices are probably 30 to 40 % less compared to the health store. I can't say anything about costumer service and that is because I never needed it. Great place to shop.

1 2 3