Help

Excellent stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find this strength of SAM-e to be very helpful for my CFS. All the tablets are enteric coated and aren't too strong. More gentle than over powering. Seems to helps clear the head of brain fog too.

Sam-e rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Sam-e has been nothing but a blessing for my entire family, including my parents who are in their 70's. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. My world goes from bleak to hopeful on Sam-e. It is important to refrigerate it if it is not in blister packs. It does not help with my anxiety so I take 200mg L-theanine for that and it works wonders.

Great product for Chronic fatigue and anxiety. New to Iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by my son's doctor. He has been suffering from chronic fatigue and as he is only 10 this has lead to anxiety. This product is very effective in stopping his anxiety and turning him back into a fun loving child. He is also under methylated, so if you have heard about that you will be pleased to know that SAMe has definately made a huge difference to him and it works very quickly. Much cheaper to buy and ship to Australia and no problems with customs. Very quick DHL delivery. Ordered my time Thursday arrived 9am Monday morning. Fantastic service, thank you.

Easier to take!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before using the 100 mg Now Foods SAME-e I tried taking another brand (not sold at iHerb) in the typical 200 mg dose, and had a big problem. I have trouble swallowing and that big "horse pill" got stuck in my esophagus and wouldn't budge. Being "enteric coated", SAM-e tablets don't dissolve until they reach your stomach, so that thing was there for hours! I'll spare you the details, but it was not good. So I was happy to find a 100 mg (i.e., smaller) tablet. I just take two of them instead of one 200 mg tablet. And from what I'm able to tell after using them a few weeks, they work as advertised. So, I'm pleased.

Great for nerve pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for nerve pain, & this Now Foods is the only brand that I found that have a lower 100mg SAMe, which is what I was looking for. Other companies do much higher strengths. I like to start on lower doses,when trying new supplements, to test their affect. 100mg seems to be quite enough for me & works great! Will buy again,

made adhd behaviour WORSE

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

as my username suggests, I am on a path to help my daughter with ADHD sam-e is supposed to help but it made her more anxious better stick to TMG, which is the cheaper version of making SAM-E in the body

Relaxed feeling from being on them for three weeks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Relaxed feeling felt from SAMe. I have built up each week the dose and am now on 300mg. Highly recommend. In the last couple of days I have introduced AMINO ACID therapy for me which includes this along with SOLGAR bottles of GABA, L-Tyrosine, 5HTP, DLPA. In total four bottles from SOLGAR for my AMINO ACID therapy for CHRONIC MIGRAINES with visual and sensory aura. They work on my brain. Really liking the relaxed feeling I feel on all of these including the SAMe. Like knowing I am doing all I can for my brain naturally, to relax and prevent migraine. Five stars. If this review helped you please press like below. :)

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

A lifesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We use this for my son who is an undermethylator--can be assessed by looked at histamine levels in the blood. A higher dose would usually be recommended for his size (9 years old, average weight), but we found it was too much. And since SAMe is usually enterically-coated so it gets to the right part of the gut, cutting a larger tablet was not a good idea. This size is perfect for us.

Now Foods, SAM-e

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

SAM-e is beneficial for mood maintenance but it is also a tonic for the liver. Regular intake with silymarin with help keep liver enzymes stable.

1 2 3 4