good for men and women alike...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

keeps testosterone from harming the prostate and also helps keep women safe from the overload of androgens which happen as we age. Naturally women tend to get a glut of male hormones as our female ones sputter out, which puts weight on around our middle, etc. This should be taken daily.

I'm Amazed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had not really expected to see my nighttime urinary problems improve. I had gotten used to having to get up in the middle of the night to relieve myself and not being able to get to sleep again. On a whim I decided to give Saw Palmetto a try. This product has improved the quality of my life. I could not be more pleased with its effects. I now rarely have my sleep interrupted with bladder problems. I strongly recommend this product to anyone that has problems similar to the ones that this produce as resolved for me.

PCOS

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this as a part of my PCOS restoration regime. This herb is supposed to help women with excess hair growth, estrogen dominance and cystic acne. I take it with Vitex . I have mild PCOS and I haven't taken it for too long, but I believe it has helped. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good for "other areas"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this on a breast growth journey and so far so good. 34B to 34C isn't bad.

Saw Palmetto for female

Posted by LianHua on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Saw Palmetto is good for women too. I used to take it earlier, and it helped me to reduce hair loss, at the same time I got rid of some unwanted hairs on other part of my body. Especially I like this NOW Saw Palmetto - big size, high quality and low price. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Со Пальметто хорош и для женщин. Я принимала экстракт раньше, мне помогло от выпадения волос, к тому же избавилась от нескольких ненужных волосков на другой части тела) Особенно мне нравится Со Пальметто от NOW - большой размер, высокое качество и выгодная цена.

Works fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've had good luck, works best when used with Stinging Nettles Root.

saw palmetto berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product and my husband like it. I also read it works well on women since our hormones change and it help reduce the spare tire we get around the middle

helping with feminizing a male

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

working wonders for growth of my breasts

Saw Palmetto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this for ANY inflammation...even injury and swelling and pain reduce to near nothing or, usually, completely gone.

Caused impotence/ED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used it for just a few days and noticed partial erectile dysfunction and complete stoppage of ejaculation. I have stopped using it and will observe. Hopefully, the effect is temporary.