ALTERNATIVE TO FLOMAX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

GREAT PRODUCT. ALL THESE COMMERCIALS ABOUT FLOWMAX. ALL THESE MEN NEED IS SOME SAW PALMETTO. NO SIDE EFFECTS AND WON'T FEED BIG PHARMA WITH MONEY THEY DON'T DESERVE.

Good Support For Men (?????)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Saw Palmetto is excellent for the prostate enlargement treatment, but IS NOT RECOMMENDED to patients with chronic intestinal diseases (such us peptic ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux disease-GERD, ulcerative colitis), that may deteriorate. It is also A STRONG ANTI-ANDROGEN, causing testosterone low levels.

This one works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I noticed my stream to be much stronger and quantity of urine greater after four days of taking this twice a day. It has been about 2 weeks now and I can report that I am rarely plagued by urgent urination. This is great!

Long term

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is something that my husband has been taking long term and all men over the age of 50 should do also. A pretty good product that we know works well.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great for men

Al Rogers Review #1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taking saw palmetto along with prostate exercises and not drinking anything aged in wood difinitely keeps your urine following freely. This is a must for all men and definitly a 5 star.

IHerb overseas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought a Saw Palmetto Extract and got it after 5 days in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I had no problem with usually drugs inspection by Health Ministry and the merchandise comes through my hands very fast. Very thanks iHerb.

help urinary symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is help urinary symptoms. I keep to buy this for my father. I also buy the same product from Vitamin world.

Not just for the guys...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was told to start taking these for issues reguarding hairloss. I was told by my doc to take 3 of these 2x a day. Its only been about 2 or 3 weeks so I will have to get back to everyone oh how its working.

not sure about the results yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a period of 3 weeks, two a day I didn't notice any results. I guess it takes longer before this stuff kicks in. We will see.

1 2 3