Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Saw Palmetto Extract I have ever tried. My hair was thinning, but awhen I started this the thinning stopped.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product as an anti-DHT supplement in controlling my PCOS symptoms. Just one pill a day helps me immensely.

Used it for years!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for the past 9 years. I was diagnosed with BPH at 42, my doctor recommended this product and I have been using it since. Great results!!

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

About five years ago, my doctor reccomended Saw Palmetto for my BPH. I have been taking 1000mg per day, and my symptoms, prostate size, and blood test for (?) have stabilized. I'm not sure anything can make it better (I'm 69), but I am extremely happy to have the condition not getting worse. I have used some other brands with varied success, but this seems to be the best with only minor side effects compared to the others, (some loss of libido). I'm single so that's a good thing :-) The price is very affordable; the shipping cost is reasonable; and it gets here fast. Oh, and the customer service, which I've only had to use once, was the very best. Give this a try. You won't be disappointed.

Definitely work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took a couple of weeks to start working. Now after 3 months the difference is very clear. Sleep like a baby at night w/o bathroom trips. And in general the "urge" is much reduced.

Pee like a racehorse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

yes, it's true........Saw Palmetto definitely helps. This product works.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

You buy supplements in the hope that they will work, and you are not wasting money, or as many a naysayer touts, "your flushing your money down the toilet." My husband got his numbers back from the doctor, and all of his numbers were fantastic. His PSA was great. Every dollar spent is worth it!

Men's health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Now products in general seem to be very consistent, and this product my husband has used for years and has a good PSA.

Can't beat the price for real extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this product to keep my prostate in check. Wouldn't miss a day as I'm now reaching 43 years old.

NOW Saw Palmetto 320 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but expensive.

1 2 3 4