To be Regular !

Posted by Reviewer1820992 on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Works miracles. I take 2 after every meal to get my body back in shape. This stuff works wonder. If your "plugged" like I was, then I would recommend taking this to help regulate your system.

Excellent Natural Laxative

Posted by Reviewer2597768 on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 capsules before bed (as needed) and feel a great sense of RELIEF in the morning.

a super deal

Posted by Reviewer1812696 on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This saves me every time. I love it. Two pills is enough before bed to give me elimination around 10am (just the right time!) that anyone would be happy to have...it's EXCELLENT. MUCH easier than a senna tea.

Sweet Relief!

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had digestion problems most of my adult life (and I'm only 28!). Even after cutting Dairy & Meat, I still had issues. I went from 1 bowel movement a day (if I was lucky) to 2-4 a day after just using these for a day and a half. There's no cramping, no diareah, no stomach growling or any other discomfort. This isn't a laxitive, it just regulates your BMs for those with chronic constipation and digestive problems. I can't wait to see how great I feel after using this for a week or two. So far, I couldn't be happier.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1778908 on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have mostly bought for travel purposes as it throws my schedule off. Have tried it once. One tab was enough. No cramping or discomfort. Works well.

Senna Leaves

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This I have found is the best laxative for cleansing the colon and I have tried many but have found this one to be the most gentle and yet thorough ever.

really works!

Posted by Reviewer2976764 on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well and does not give me the cramping that stimulant laxative do. And the price is great, very affordable compared to the drugstote brands.

excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2332531 on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

been using this product for years. its great.

Works well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

for the occasional relief of constipation.

Better than Senna tea stuff

Posted by 5587240510780236946 on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes take this before bed when I feel I had huge dinner or something unhealthy. And this makes me feel less guilty :P