To be Regular !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Works miracles. I take 2 after every meal to get my body back in shape. This stuff works wonder. If your "plugged" like I was, then I would recommend taking this to help regulate your system.

Excellent Natural Laxative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 capsules before bed (as needed) and feel a great sense of RELIEF in the morning.

Sweet Relief!

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had digestion problems most of my adult life (and I'm only 28!). Even after cutting Dairy & Meat, I still had issues. I went from 1 bowel movement a day (if I was lucky) to 2-4 a day after just using these for a day and a half. There's no cramping, no diareah, no stomach growling or any other discomfort. This isn't a laxitive, it just regulates your BMs for those with chronic constipation and digestive problems. I can't wait to see how great I feel after using this for a week or two. So far, I couldn't be happier.

a super deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This saves me every time. I love it. Two pills is enough before bed to give me elimination around 10am (just the right time!) that anyone would be happy to have...it's EXCELLENT. MUCH easier than a senna tea.

really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well and does not give me the cramping that stimulant laxative do. And the price is great, very affordable compared to the drugstote brands.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have mostly bought for travel purposes as it throws my schedule off. Have tried it once. One tab was enough. No cramping or discomfort. Works well.

Laxative that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to be a very effective laxative that does not cause problems like the ones you might buy in a pharmacy or grocery store. It is effective yet gentle and does not create stomach pains or send you running because you believe you may lose control. I take medications which are constipating and therefore use it regularly. I use two capsules, but everyone is different so you may need to experiment a bit starting with one and increasing the number until it works. Good luck! ( Look at the ingredients in Ex Lax next time you shop)

Better than Senna tea stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes take this before bed when I feel I had huge dinner or something unhealthy. And this makes me feel less guilty :P

Works well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

for the occasional relief of constipation.

good

Posted by TheBest on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For me it takes about 3 capsules and 12 hours to start getting a reaction. I use as directed.