Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really works! For the first time since I was a young child I can breathe deeply and even feel the air going through my lungs! I first took this at night and by the next morning I noticed it had already started working. By the next week though, I had to up the dosage. Only drawback- these enzymes work by breaking up the mucous so you can easily expel it. This means it will seem as if it's making you produce more, instead of less. It's kind of gross, but every morning I hack up a lot of phlegm. While that's not exactly glamorous, it's well worth it. The other day I had to run to catch the train and for once my asthma didn't have me bent over. I could stand up and breathe deeply. This is an amazing product; I highly recommend it!

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

these are super tiny capsules, very easy to take. I'm not really noticing if they are more effective than other serrapeptase products but they seem to work. They have no enteric coating, so you must take on an empty stomach or be sure to get a brand that is if that is impossible (It is imperative for max. absorption that the product make it to the small intestine). I take it for sinus infections and chronic inflammation, i def. do have less when I take this product.

As good or better than Serrapeptase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use Serrazimes 1 daily and 2-3 tabs (when needed) really kick in to fight inflammation from cycling, running, swimming, surfing and even gum and tooth pain. I won't be without it, more effective than aspirin or the other pain relievers.

Now Foods, Serrazimes, 90 Vcaps

Posted by msturglifestyle on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At 20,000 units these do not give good value for money. On the up side there are no bad additives. Now are going to get rid of all bad additives within a 5 year period, why so long not sure!

May not be suitable if you have yeast issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from allergic rhinitis and am also allergic to many foods. When I get an allergic reaction, my sinuses get clogged and I have difficulty breathing. I have tried Dr's Best serrapeptase and it works great, but I don't like swallowing their dry capsules. I was happy then when I read that serrazime pills were tiny. These pills didn't do anything for my sinuses. The mucus maybe got slighly runnier, but the inflammation and clogging still remained. I suspect this is because the main ingredient comes from fungi And I have fungi(yeast)issues. I get good results with vit c, fish oil and probiotics instead.

stikywiket

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by a Lyme specialist. It has helped with the headaches and fatigue. No side effects that I can tell. Plus its a small easy-to-take capsule. Seems to be helping with the Lyme Disease.

Serrazimes works

Posted by odereviews on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works as good as serrapeptase. This product was fairly cheap, and the small vcaps are really easy to swallow.

Best for nasal congestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Of the brands of serrapeptase, I've found this one most helpful for sinus congestion.

Serrapeptidase and use in management of fibromyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Products such as Serrazimes and Ribose are being added to other more "traditional" agents available for the treatment of fibromyalgia. The theory is that improvement in immune system by way of serratia variants and more easily accessible source of energy by way of an already broken-down sugar should at least somewhat improve patients' most common problems of pain and fatigue. The jury is still out--clinical tests cost too much, so MDs are relying on anecdotal data and observation of individual patients over time. Basically: it can't hurt to try it. (Observe all precautions as delineated on the product container; this is not yet endorsed by the FDA)(--the ones who make the clinical testing phase so very difficult and expensive, and who tie up useful, even critical treatments by their own convoluted red tape. But you didn't hear it from me...)

like Natto better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I could see a bigger difference with the natto enzymes, but that's just me

1 2 3