nice product

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

these are super tiny capsules, very easy to take. I'm not really noticing if they are more effective than other serrapeptase products but they seem to work. They have no enteric coating, so you must take on an empty stomach or be sure to get a brand that is if that is impossible (It is imperative for max. absorption that the product make it to the small intestine). I take it for sinus infections and chronic inflammation, i def. do have less when I take this product.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1239444 on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product really works! For the first time since I was a young child I can breathe deeply and even feel the air going through my lungs! I first took this at night and by the next morning I noticed it had already started working. By the next week though, I had to up the dosage. Only drawback- these enzymes work by breaking up the mucous so you can easily expel it. This means it will seem as if it's making you produce more, instead of less. It's kind of gross, but every morning I hack up a lot of phlegm. While that's not exactly glamorous, it's well worth it. The other day I had to run to catch the train and for once my asthma didn't have me bent over. I could stand up and breathe deeply. This is an amazing product; I highly recommend it!

As good or better than Serrapeptase

Posted by Reviewer3323814 on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use Serrazimes 1 daily and 2-3 tabs (when needed) really kick in to fight inflammation from cycling, running, swimming, surfing and even gum and tooth pain. I won't be without it, more effective than aspirin or the other pain relievers.

Now Foods, Serrazimes, 90 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At 20,000 units these do not give good value for money. On the up side there are no bad additives. Now are going to get rid of all bad additives within a 5 year period, why so long not sure!

May not be suitable if you have yeast issues

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from allergic rhinitis and am also allergic to many foods. When I get an allergic reaction, my sinuses get clogged and I have difficulty breathing. I have tried Dr's Best serrapeptase and it works great, but I don't like swallowing their dry capsules. I was happy then when I read that serrazime pills were tiny. These pills didn't do anything for my sinuses. The mucus maybe got slighly runnier, but the inflammation and clogging still remained. I suspect this is because the main ingredient comes from fungi And I have fungi(yeast)issues. I get good results with vit c, fish oil and probiotics instead.

Serrazimes works

Posted by odereviews on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works as good as serrapeptase. This product was fairly cheap, and the small vcaps are really easy to swallow.

stikywiket

Posted by Reviewer3299579 on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by a Lyme specialist. It has helped with the headaches and fatigue. No side effects that I can tell. Plus its a small easy-to-take capsule. Seems to be helping with the Lyme Disease.

Best for nasal congestion

Posted by Reviewer1109204 on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Of the brands of serrapeptase, I've found this one most helpful for sinus congestion.

Very good

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using this too get rid of fibrosis. Works well - on energy levels too!

Effective for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product helps control my tendency to have congestion and sinus drainage due to allergies at night and helps keeps me clear during the day.

1 2 3