Good product

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my skin, nails and hair to grow more beautiful. Also I noticed that this helped not to get so much spots.

THis is awesome stuff

Posted by Blessed1 on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this for immune support and bone support , its better than just using calcium , I also use it for my dog that has a tumor cause shark cartilage blocks the blood from going to the tumor so you get rid of the tumor . I will keep buying this from Iherb its affordable and it works.

Me funcionan muy bien

Posted by 4746800022978465719 on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

El bote es grandísimo y cunde para mucho tiempo. Es genial porque hay que tomar bastantes. Como punto negativo diré que el tamaño es un poco grande para tragar.

Best

Posted by Reviewer3043112 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best

perhaps it helps

Posted by Reviewer1680989 on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I Bought the pills because a vet in Holland said that a combination of shark cartilage and shark liver oil could slow the cancer of our dog ( mastocystom) He still lives and doesn't seem to feel sick. So he's happy, we're too !! Easy to order and within 10 days the pills arrived in Holland !!!

I reacted to this right away

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found out recently that I have a brain tumor. I bought this in the hopes of shrinking it but unfortunately I reacted to it almost immediately: it made me very tired. I think I took 3 caps at once, per label. I will try it again at a dosage of 1 cap only. I hope it works.

Effective

Posted by 4834757769365935663 on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think i am starting to feel a positive difference in joint function.

imune

Posted by Reviewer2070720 on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

imune suport

ok

Posted by 5735161517577769927 on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ok

Todo correcto

Posted by 4802276673468140368 on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

En principio no tengo ningún inconveniente con este producto. Evidentemente no es milagroso, pero no le encuentro contraindicación alguna.

1 2